Thread: S&W model 500

Last Online
    August 9th, 2012
    User Name
    Brody
    Real Name
    Pete Brody

Default Re: S&W model 500

It is a simple tactic, really. When you have only the people in power-military, police, National Guard, etc- with loaded weapons, you are going to have a very controllable population. Improvised weapons and explosives only go so far and there is only so much you can do with them.

Whether or not it is by taking the guns or removing the ability to purchase ammo for them, it accomplishes the same thing. And, paranoid or not, as I mentioned before, this is the exact same thing Hitler managed to do in Germany in 38 or 39 before his rise to power.

Anyone familiar with cutting edge weapons development, just take a look at how much money is being spent on 'crowd control' type weapons...It is a real eye opener.

Last Online
    February 29th, 2016
    4x4
    1985 4Runner
    User Name
    4Runninfun
    Real Name
    Jon
    Thanks Given

don't forget Obama said he wanted to create a 20,000 officer national police force. why would we need that...?

Last Online
    August 9th, 2012
    User Name
    Brody
    Real Name
    Pete Brody

4Runninfun previously posted:
    "don't forget Obama said he wanted to create a 20,000 officer national police force. why would we need that...?"

Chris is going to call me paranoid, I know, but Hitler's Brown Shirts come to mind. Same thing he did.

Problem with a comment like this one is someone is going to all sparked off and this thread will start getting silly replies like " O'Bama is a Hitler", "Why are you calling O'Bama Hitler", blah, blah, blah, blah and gag..so I am going to quit with this as I was simply pointing out that it has worked more than once very well. History does repeat itself, and people are just too goddamn dumb to learn from previous lessons anyway, so it doesn't really matter..

Last Online
    August 20th, 2014
    4x4
    2011 Ram 1500
    User Name
    RockyMtnHigh
    Real Name
    Jock
    Thanks Given

Brody previously posted:
    "so it doesn't really matter.."

Yeah I am going to have to bite my tongue here too, I agree with you, so much to say on this, but I won't!!!!

Last Online
    August 9th, 2012
    User Name
    Brody
    Real Name
    Pete Brody

Hard for me to do, too. Got a couple of scars on my tongue now from doing that and don't want more...I have to try to remember to keep politics and/or political comments off the forum...

Since I made these, I am now going to put three very precise razor cuts into my typing fingers and bleed into my 'special' bowl for self punishment...

I can't find my flagellation whip anywhere, either, dammit...

i will agree that things are leaning towards something removing the power from the people somehow. But it wont go far as most of the nation has enough ammo to back them up with.

I just really hate the fact that people are so blind to the things that they push so hard to get done and not looking down the road. I hope they think to themselves after its too late and say "boy did i really make the wrong choice"

Last Online
    February 29th, 2016
    4x4
    1985 4Runner
    User Name
    4Runninfun
    Real Name
    Jon
    Thanks Given

Brody previously posted:
    "Chris is going to call me paranoid, I know, but Hitler's Brown Shirts come to mind. Same thing he did.

Problem with a comment like this one is someone is going to all sparked off and this thread will start getting silly replies like " O'Bama is a Hitler", "Why are you calling O'Bama Hitler", blah, blah, blah, blah and gag..so I am going to quit with this as I was simply pointing out that it has worked more than once very well. History does repeat itself, and people are just too goddamn dumb to learn from previous lessons anyway, so it doesn't really matter.."

I hear ya brody, i'm not gonna call Bush Hitler nor am i going to call Obama Hitler, until they start mass murdering their own people. However, when you're looking at a game plan and you're thinking to yourself, "Havn't I read about this somewhere before?" thats about the time one looks at what happened after that plan was implemented and plans accordingly. But on the bright side I think enough people are waking up and getting upset at what is going on that hopefully things will iron out peacefully. Montana and Vermont look like they're leading the way...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345