Well here I am after saying wasn't going to spend any money on my truck till next winter. But my test trail run at wheeler lake revealed some things I should have seen. Anyways here's the list of things im going to do this winter
1. New clutch slave and master. Mine leak and at times the pedal sinks to the floor
2. New fuel lines. Mine are all rubber and are starting to deteriorate.
3. Adjust and modify my carb. Was going to do fuel injection by too expensive for my budget. I want to extend my float bowl vents and lower the level of my floats. For any one who saw me trying to climb the obstacles at wheeler this weekend can tell you why I need to do this!
4. SM465 and a early 3 speed xfer. I want a lower crawl ratio as right now mine is 28:1 but I don't want to drop $1500 on an Orion. The SM465 with a 3spd case will give me a ratio or something like 62:1 with isn't amazing but it is significantly better and will do.
5. Build a spare tire carrier because my spare flops around on the back and could be dangerous.
6. And I need a skid plate.
I'm at work rightnow so I can't really post up any pictures and I have class tonight so I probably won't get any work done till later in the week.