Front Range 4x4 Upcoming Trail Runs - Add a New Trail Run

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Depressing

Default Re: Depressing

Chris I used to live over in that area about 10 or so yrs ago you aren't far that from work, My step Daughter still lives that direction a bit further south of you off of Illiff & Revere I think I dont get over there too often (her apt.)

1freaky1 previously posted:
    "Nope I am a Power Plant Operator for the US Air Force out at Buckley. We are the ones watching you LOL."

Who flies the black helicopters? LOL

I know who but I can't tell ya!!!

Last Online
    August 9th, 2012
    User Name
    Brody
    Real Name
    Pete Brody

Screweder previously posted:
    "Who flies the black helicopters? LOL"

Hey Young Chris...no one is flying them...they really aren't there at all...Gotta stop working all those hours..you're seeing things that don't exist!

Brody previously posted:
    "Hey Young Chris...no one is flying them...they really aren't there at all...Gotta stop working all those hours..you're seeing things that don't exist!"

Thats what they want you to believe. I work by Centennial Airport and see them taking off all the time. So what if they've got flashing lights... are't black... and make alot of noise... They're still there, I know it :jiggy"

I know, I need.

Screweder previously posted:
    "Thats what they want you to believe. I work by Centennial Airport and see them taking off all the time. So what if they've got flashing lights... are't black... and make alot of noise... They're still there, I know it :jiggy"

I know, I need."

Those are just the decoys we put up to distract the populus from knowing whats really going on They actually are not what you are hearing we put that out over the so called tornado warning speakers

So whats with that occasional alien abduction? Those little greys are startin to get on my nerves! If they're gonna visit me so often... It'd be nice to be bought a drink first lol

Aw they are just checking you first, they want to make sure you are a suitable candidate for specimen donations

So Sean, I was thinking Wednseday... I don't have to be at work til 2am on Thursday morning. I was going to go pick up some tubing on Tuesday. Any recomendations???

That would actually work best for me too since I need to get the emissions and tags on the Ranger Monday. I usually go thru DenCol for my materials, and I would not go any less then .120 in wall thickness.

Brody had turned me on to Altitude Steel. Said they've got a fine selection of materials at a fair price.

On a related but off topic note, do you happen to have a pipe bender so I don't have to go out and buy one, lol.

Actually I just got the bender working again on thursday hopefully it will stay that way for a while again, I can bend upto 2". I will have to check those guys out for materials too.

Do you have a scrap heap for my bumper once we replace it? It could be sold, but the previous owner put on a bumper sticker... which trapped water and rusted through the crome. Also looked like he ran it in to a cement post one time. Got a nice round dent on the passenger side.

Yes just don't let my wife know its in there, LOL

If I left it for you, feel free to sell it on craigslist or anything you wanna do with it. My dad'd kill me if I came home with "another piece of junk for his garage" lol.

Well since the garage is mine and the house is hers I also let her claim most of the yard too except for the one corner for me to store extras in. Hmm that is why she cuts and waters the lawn too.

Nice she can come cut mine anytime! Hell, she can claim it as hers if she wants... 10x5 of Littleton weeds lol

she would have it all planted up with flowers for you if you washed and detailed her car most likely, she is a great gal just a little odd, course she would have to be to put up with me LOL

A woman that isn't odd... I've never heard of such a thing :lol: We should probably continue a conversation here instead of in DEEZEL's night run lol. I've also got a few Ideas to run accross you on Wednesday. Roll cages for my/my firends vehicles and stuff like that. Someone with your technical skills would be able to provide more realistic and sound advice than talking to myself lol

Sure we can go over that stuff too!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.