First off, let me say that with spring here, I'm very eager to get the Runner setup for wheelin. This is still going to be my wife's daily driver, so I'm not going for anything too crazy, just a capable rig that can hold it's own.
Here's what I got taken care of in the last week or so...
- Toyota E-Locker & 4.30 gears installed by Oleg over at Irbis Offroad
- New Timing belt, idlers, water pump, belts, radiator hoses, and valve cover gaskets (regular maintenance items are just as important as off-road gear)
- The rest of my 2.5" lift should arrive in the mail this week, if so, I'll be starting the lift this coming weekend.
- Front...Tundra 4x4 TRD Coils, OME N91s struts, extend top plate spacers,1" diff drop spacer
- Rear...OME 890 coil springs, OME N86 shocks, panhard drop bracket, extended bump stops
- When I'm done with the suspension lift, I may still go with a 1" body lift so I can run a 285/75/16 tire comfortably, we'll see. Until the funds get replenished, I'll just stick with the 265/70/16 A/Ts.
Next couple of weeks...
- Seeing how a like to bash in rocker panels, this truck will certainly receive a pair of sliders before it sees any action. I've got a pair sitting in the garage waiting to be mounted.
That's all I've got planned for now, eventually I'll be building front and rear bumpers, and setting up a nice sturdy low profile roof rack.
Here's a picture in it's stock form right now.