Front Range 4x4 Upcoming Trail Runs - Add a New Trail Run

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie From Parker Colorado!

Thumbs up Newbie From Parker Colorado!

Hey Folks,

I just wanted to introduce myself a lil bit. Im new to this whole forum thing, but Im catchin on pretty quick. I own a 94' Ford Ranger with the 4.0L with the factory 4x4 package. So yeah pretty much stock. Im shoppin around for advice and other things on here. I work and live in the City of Parker. I work at a local auto parts store down here. So Im pretty savy on somethings and other things im clueless.

I eventually plan on putting a small lift on the truck and puttin some 16's on it to just fill out the wheel wells a lil better. But all of this will come slowly due to the financual status that we are all feelin at the moment. Anyways this is startin to turn into a whole life story hahaha so Ill stop it here. If you have any questions or comments please drop me PM or email me. Thanks for the welcome and lets have some safe clean fun on the trails!

Dan

Default Re: Newbie From Parker Colorado!

welcome dan to front range . personally i think we have some of the smartest and nicest people in the offroading community. if you have a ? someone will have an answer. theres plenty of ford rangers here also :fr4x4:

Last Online
    November 21st, 2023
    4x4
    4Runner
    User Name
    Chris
    Real Name
    Chris
    Thanks Given

Thanks for the intro Dan and welcome to Front Range 4x4!

I'm sure you'll have info to share as other will help with any questions you have. We're a pretty diverse group as I'm sure you've already noticed. Jump right in and enjoy the company.

Hope to see you on a run before too long now that the weather's warming!

:welcome:

Chris previously posted:
    "Thanks for the intro Dan and welcome to Front Range 4x4!

I'm sure you'll have info to share as other will help with any questions you have. We're a pretty diverse group as I'm sure you've already noticed. Jump right in and enjoy the company.

Hope to see you on a run before too long now that the weather's warming!

:welcome:"

Thanks for the welcome all! I would like to go on a few runs with you all. I got some other issues with the truck to take care of before I do any long driving or any offroading. The radious arm eithre needs to be replaced or the bushings are worn and needs replaced. Luckly my tools are back in Idaho ( where im from ) and Im here! hahaha. So gettin that fixed anytime soon is kinda iffy. The girlfriend and I are both 4x4 freaks, which she is way more crazy than I am. Some reason her truck is in the garage and on jacks and mine is always runnin on the road. Go figure right hahaha.

welcome man!!

Welcome and look forward to wheeling with you!

Last Online
    November 12th, 2012
    4x4
    94 Ranger 4x4
    User Name
    Warrlord
    Real Name
    Larry
    Thanks Given

Welcome aboard Hope to hit the trails with ya soon

Last Online
    August 9th, 2012
    User Name
    Brody
    Real Name
    Pete Brody

Hey Dan! Welcome to Front Range! Great group of folks here and like has been said, a really diverse group. There is getting to be a pretty damn good knowledge base here to, so feel free to post questions, post pictures, post resources, etc.

Maybe I can help with the tools/space, etc. Doesn't sound like too much of a problem on your rig to sort out. I live out in Arvada, 62nd and Wadsworth area. Why don't you PM me and we'll see what we can do to get your rig running right..I have helped out a few folks that didn't have a place to work or their roommate locked their tools up (Yo Randy!) so it isn't a problem. I might have other stuff going on, but if I can give my wife (who also wheels and is dying for me to get the hydro assist in my heap) a couple of days notice, it usually isn't a big deal. You can also just call me. My contact numbers are posted under the local fabricators stuff.

Last Online
    August 19th, 2014
    4x4
    2007 FJ Cruiser
    User Name
    Pathrat
    Real Name
    Stephanie
    Thanks Given

Hello and welcome!
    We might do a run up to Kingston Peak this summer, July, that is geared for the stockers. My husband, GateMonkey on here, has a stock 2001 Ranger and wants to get out again. What does your girlfriend drive?

Also, thanks to the new guys that welcomed you for the good words about the group.

Last Online
    November 21st, 2023
    4x4
    4Runner
    User Name
    Chris
    Real Name
    Chris
    Thanks Given

Pathrat previously posted:
    " What does your girlfriend drive?"

Maybe we'll see another female 4x4 owner Pathrat!

Last Online
    February 29th, 2016
    4x4
    1985 4Runner
    User Name
    4Runninfun
    Real Name
    Jon
    Thanks Given

welcome

Last Online
    August 19th, 2014
    4x4
    2007 FJ Cruiser
    User Name
    Pathrat
    Real Name
    Stephanie
    Thanks Given

Chris previously posted:
    "Maybe we'll see another female 4x4 owner Pathrat! "

Funny, we were just talking about that the other day. Someone suggested that I was sending PMs that 'discouraged' participation as to not usurp my position as the Front Range . I made sure to 'correct' that baseless rumor. I am NOT a you know. :lol:

Really Dan, your girlfriend is welcome here too!

Welcome, I'm pretty new too and have found this group to be very personable too.

Have fun and see on a trail some time.

Last Online
    May 13th, 2019
    4x4
    '92 Range Rover
    User Name
    Funrover
    Real Name
    Aaron
    Thanks Given

Welcome, I am really impressed with the number of Rangers out there.... This is cool to see!

Again I thank you all for such a warm welcome. Im from the Lewiston area. I lived there for the longest in my life which is 8 almost 9 years of my entire life (25) lol. And as far as my girlfirend goes, she's the one who put me on this site. Im goin to have to put her onto this thing here shortly. But as far as the ranger goes, this is goin to be my lil toy until i get my M35A2 ( 6x6 2.5 ton truck ) So I figured I need something really big and fun to play with too! If you guys and gal want to msg me somewhere other than here my yahoo ID is almost the same as on here. its_just_dan23. Just let me know where you got my ID from so I dont deny you or say anything mean hahaha. As far as my ranger, Ill keep it up to trail standard when I get there so I can go along on the other great trail rides. I miss doin the whole offroad 4x4 trips from back home. Ok this is again startin to turn out to my life story. Any questions you may have please feel free to msg me on yahoo or on here. Thanks a million!

Dan

Chris previously posted:
    "Maybe we'll see another female 4x4 owner Pathrat! "

She had a 00' Ram 1500, But that is no longer with her. She now has a 95' Tahoe. Ex police rig from Boston! has some issues for now. We are goin to head down to Pueblo here pretty shortly and have her dad work the bugs out while we are at work and stuff. As of now its 100% stock as well. Not for long

Last Online
    August 19th, 2014
    4x4
    2007 FJ Cruiser
    User Name
    Pathrat
    Real Name
    Stephanie
    Thanks Given

itsjustdan23 previously posted:
    "She had a 00' Ram 1500, But that is no longer with her. She now has a 95' Tahoe. Ex police rig from Boston! has some issues for now. We are goin to head down to Pueblo here pretty shortly and have her dad work the bugs out while we are at work and stuff. As of now its 100% stock as well. Not for long"

Post pics, I wanna see an ex-police rig

Hey Dan here is the formal weclome, Welcome dude! it was good to already do the email thingy, anyhoots when ever you have the time let me know and we can take care of those radius arm bushings for you, or if you go to Petes let me know and I will run down there to meet you and give you a hand.

Hey thanks guys for the offer to help, I may take you up on the here soon. Someone wanted to charge me 150 perside. I about.........yeah, fill in the blank lol. Gotta keep it clean haha. Not sure where or who Pete is though.

Dan, Pete is "Brody" he is a great guy and very knowledgeable about 4x4s and other things, he lives like ten minutes from me so either one of could help you out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast