Thread: How a real man takes off his underwear

Last Online
    August 9th, 2012
    User Name
    Brody
    Real Name
    Pete Brody

Default How a real man takes off his underwear

For all of you ex rodeo folks, including me, though I was too chicken to ever miss with the bulls....

This was sent to me by my friend Rob...I just checked the link to see if it worked.. It does, but the associated links are for a bunch of *** boy vids...must have been the 'real man' key word...anyway, you are forewarned..the rodeo link is pretty wild..

Gonna have to ask my friend Rob what he was doing surfing links like 'Two big hairy hunks kissing in gym', especially as he is soon to be a daddy....

Default Re: How a real man takes off his underwear

that was funny!!!!!

Last Online
    May 13th, 2019
    4x4
    '92 Range Rover
    User Name
    Funrover
    Real Name
    Aaron
    Thanks Given

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Last Online
    November 21st, 2023
    4x4
    4Runner
    User Name
    Chris
    Real Name
    Chris
    Thanks Given

Brody previously posted:
    " I was too chicken to ever miss with the bulls.... "

What would Freud say about this? :lol:

look ma i can undress with no hands

Last Online
    August 9th, 2012
    User Name
    Brody
    Real Name
    Pete Brody

Who cares about Freud...or Jung, for that matter (and I have a minor in psych, too)...If you have ever been to a rodeo, you will quickly see that the guys that ride the bulls are the 'hard core'...everybody else just rides something...I used to rodeo and I wouldn't touch 'em...they really want to do you some serious damage! As far as I am concerned, bulls are for eating and breeding....

Some of the guys on the site used to bull ride...best to figure out who they are as you don't want to rile 'em up...nothing scares these dudes....

Last Online
    November 21st, 2023
    4x4
    4Runner
    User Name
    Chris
    Real Name
    Chris
    Thanks Given

I was referring to your misspelling: "I was too chicken to ever miss with the bulls"

Brody previously posted:
    "Who cares about Freud...or Jung, for that matter (and I have a minor in psych, too)...If you have ever been to a rodeo, you will quickly see that the guys that ride the bulls are the 'hard core'...everybody else just rides something...I used to rodeo and I wouldn't touch 'em...they really want to do you some serious damage! As far as I am concerned, bulls are for eating and breeding....

Some of the guys on the site used to bull ride...best to figure out who they are as you don't want to rile 'em up...nothing scares these dudes...."

i rode in high school and after high school and was part of Jeffco high school rodeo. then every saturday night i rode bulls in Frasier or in Penrose. it was fun and made a little of money at it. until i was practice riding at Bob West in Arvada on a weds night and the bull i choose was a ranked bull. i had a split finger wrap and the rope pulled way to tight and couldnt get off. he flung me into the metal rail along tyhe back side of the arena; i couldnt walk or barely move for 3 days. and then decided that was enough. my brother in law rode for Tuff in the CBR and our cousin Ross is the PBR and couple of years ago fininshed in 2nd or 3rd in the world. half of my friends still ride like Josh Johnson who won at the Stock show around five yrs ago. we to practice ride at a place called Uncle Kenns' house in Golden where the 7 eleven used to be on Indiana and 6 th ave. there was a white farm house there and now there is a car Dealership there. oh the memories.......