***SOLD*** 2014 Jeep JK Unlimited Rubicon X. 35800 miles. Automatic. Has seen some trails, but hasn’t been wheeled hard (I have a crawler for that.) Mostly it’s been my daily driver since retiring, and was just a weekend rig before that. Price includes both the premium twill soft top and cover, the factory hardtop, an unused Warn 9.5 XP-S winch with synthetic cable and wireless remote mounted under a custom cover, and Midland GMRS radio. I’ll even throw in the Harken Hoister used to store the hardtop on your garage ceiling.

If you are looking for a Jeep you have lots of options, so why this one? Here are a few reasons:

Brakes – The stock brakes are barely adequate for stock sized tires, and inadequate for larger ones. This jeep has larger rotors all around (Crown in front and Dynatrac in back) and an upgraded master cylinder and booster. The brakes are now better, with better pedal feel, than any car I’ve driven.

Stereo – Even with the nav headunit, the stock system sounds like a ‘70s AM radio. The system in this one looks completely stock, but sounds terrific.

Gearing – With larger tires (this one has 35” MTR’s) the JK-era jeeps are under-geared for Colorado, even with the available 4.10s. This one has 4.88s, professionally installed by Northridge 4x4, which greatly improves drivability.

Tastefully modified, for a purpose – every change made to this jeep was made to enhance it’s function, and look good in the process. Nothing was done solely for appearances, or to attract attention.

Upgrade List
LoD bumpers – shorty in the front, with winch mount inside, and full width in back, with spare tire carrier and hitch
Warn 9.5 XP-s winch with Warn wireless remote and Masterpull synthetic cable
Artec front axle truss with Teraflex sleeves
4.88 gears – installed by Northridge 4x4
Rock Krawler 2.5” lift with Fox 2.0 shocks
Yukon 4340 rear axles
Barns aluminum tie rod
Crown front big brake kit, Mopar BBK master cylinder and booster, Dynatrac ProGrip rear brakes
35” Goodyear MTRs on stock wheels with 1.5” spacers
JW Speaker headlights, Nilight fog lights and backup lights in rear bumper
AFe BladeRunner GT radiator. Fan tuned to come on at 212*, rather than the stock 226* with HPTuners software, included with sale at full price
Pioneer sub, Infiniti speakers and Precision Power amp
Tuffy locking under-seat storage beneath both front seats
Raised passenger’s seat 1”
Grabar handles for driver and all three passenger seats
MORE dead pedal
Rear seat recline kit
Superchips TrailDash2 – only used to change tire size, but tunes are included with it. (I never ran them.) You can also do things like engaging the lockers in 4hi, which the stock setup doesn’t allow.
Midland GMRS radio mounted in center console
Quick attach side mirrors for running with the doors off

The Good
This thing is in great shape. There’s not a dent or scratch on it. With a buff job, the paint would look brand new. One or two of the wheels have small scuffs, but they aren’t noticeable, at all. The interior has no damage or wear marks. The windshield was replaced in 2020, and both pinion seals and the front driveshaft rzeppa joint were replaced in late 2021. Both lockers and the electronic sway bar disconnect work fine.

The Bad
Not much. The heat and AC work great, but the vent selector needs to be turned to the dash vent position before the automatic function will work. The problem may just be the control module, which I might replace before the sale. I only used the hitch for a bike rack, but I don’t think the trailer brake lights are working correctly. It never mattered to me, so I didn’t spend much time troubleshooting it. Like a lot of JKs, this one will emit a faint smell of antifreeze sometimes, and has done so as long as I’ve had it. The tires are fine, but I’d replace them before winter if I was going to keep it.

Price is $35000, or best offer above that, firm.