Planning to meet at the Red Elephant Hill trail head in Lawson right now but will change it to a parking lot near there if more people want to come. Meet by 9am and start the run by about 9:30. Would run Red Elephant to Mill Creek, then do that loop back to Bill Moore Lake and then out to Empire. Of course picking a spot somewhere to have some lunch.
I haven't run these trails but it looks like skids and sliders are a minimum for Red Elephant with a lift and rear lockers recommended. It's not extreme but looks to be a bit more challenging trail overall so please make sure you are built and comfortable with the difficulty level. The other two seem more moderate with some spots of challenge but nothing most rigs can't handle. My estimate is about 5.5 hours trail time but maybe plan for a 6-7 hour day just in case.
Note: Looks like some rain / snow is possible which will make this all the more interesting.
Links / Trail Info:
- Red Elephant Hill: https://www.trailsoffroad.com/trails...-elephant-hill
- Mill Creek: https://www.trailsoffroad.com/trails/377-mill-creek
- Bill Moore Lake: https://www.trailsoffroad.com/trails...ill-moore-lake
- Red Elephant Hill aka Empire Loop: https://www.alltrails.com/trail/us/c...empire-loop--2
- Bill Moore Lake: https://www.alltrails.com/trail/us/c...ore-lake-trail