Hello - "New" member based on the outskirts of Parker, CO. Have been in Colorado for about 15 years now, and back into 4x4 and trail running for about 5 years. Have been over a good number of Colorado and Moab Trails. Tend towards moderate-difficult stuff, though I tend to prefer to keep my sheet metal straight. I've gunned trails like Posion Spider, Jax Trax, Hells Revenge, and Porcupine Rim for RR4W at EJS for the past several years.
At this time I don't own any 2wd vehicles... even the tow pig is a 4x4. Has a lot to do with winter/spring storms tending to leave me not being able to get up the hill out of my own driveway.
My 4x4 Fleet includes:
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - 2.5" lift and 35" tires, lockers and skids. "Hard Rock"
- 2006 Jeep Liberty CRD Sport - 4" lift and 32" tires, lockers, and skids. "Grumpy"
- 2006 Jeep Liberty CRD Limited- 2.5" lift and 30" tires "Black"
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - 4" lift and 37" tires, comp-cut, lockers, and skids "Penny"
- 2003 Dodge 3500 Crew cab long bed dually..."The Tow Pig" aka "FatAss"
- 1991 Jeep Comanche - 4" lift, SOA rear, 33" tires, rear locker (work in progress)... eventual TDI swap.
- 1968 Jeep M715... work in progress will end up SOA with ~44" tires once the axles are under it again... eventual 6BT swap.
I might have a small jeep problem, and have a fixation with oil burners.
I've owned and wheeled Nissans, Toyotas, Isuzus through the years. Even had a Honda, Ford, and a Mercury at one point.
I do most of my work myself; and largely self taught with the aid of input from friends. Looking forward to hitting the trails in 2021.