4x4
    99 XJ
    User Name
    4x4JeePmaNthINg
    Real Name
    Matt
    Thanks Given

Default Scholfield pass/Devils punch bowl

Well I'll say I don't envy anyone in a jk. In 06 I used to run the dpb stock. After some rock slides it has definitely left some areas to scrub and potentially dig some squeezes. Im on nitto 33s, your squeezing. Its flippin tight. Few areas after the trail is falling, you'll be close to 3 tire contact and I mean dang close if not. Btw the usual 1st bridge on the c.b. side is gone, rumor has it avalanche/flooding is the cause.
    I went down passing 3 willys jeeps going up. A gen 1 Broncos on 35s said no on going up, i think up looked easier.

The plug to the pass i traversed last year has been plowed.

I took a pic at the mill and left as fast, couldnt stand the fence, but i talked with the owner last year and he has good reason for it, still nastalga lacks. I used to pull water here and it's all cabled off lol. Lead king from the interior Y is very easy.

I've never seen the area busier, kinda sad imo, looses it's feel some, at least when your alone surrounded by these mountains. The world knows C.B. Well now.

Into and exit are softer than last year, it's been dozed. The heart has some fallen rock obstacle, but not bad, the traffic has displaced it much.

It's doable, but you are going to be squeezing bigger rigs through. I don't think Ide yota it ( wheelbase a bit big for dpb)or your bAllZzy ,other than upward ( maybe youcan scrub the rock fall, and that's with experience last year with a 17taco, the rock slide is still there,its just a hard hook turn now + obstacle.

It's a good scoot, be careful if you go, it's earning red only a few areas, but dang does it own it on the few.

2. The Following Member Says Thanks to 4x4JeePmaNthINg For This Post:

Heather (October 2nd, 2019)