I stripped apart a 1st gen Tacoma recently, and there are assorted parts left to be sold off. More parts will be posted as they become available!
The following is what I have leftover from a 1st generation 1996 Toyota Tacoma. It was 4wd, 5 speed manual transmission, 3.4 V6 engine. I will update the list as parts are sold.
Prices are all "obo" for members, and parts are sold as-is and where-is.
1) Hood - paint is faded but hood is straight $100
2) Doors - no glass, interior panels, etc. They are just a metal shell. Driver mirror glass is broken, passenger mirror good. Great for making 1/2 doors. $70 each or $120 pair.
3) Transmission cross-member $10
4) Dash - no cracks or damage. This is just the shell, no internals. $100
5) Driver Airbag - $50
6) Fenders - minor scratches and some rust on passenger fender. $60 either fender, or $100 pair.
7) Door Glass - $60 either side, or $100 pair.
8) Steering column with switches and steering wheel $50
9) Carpet $40
10) Radiator $50
11) Factory rear mud flaps $60 for pair.
12) Fuel door - no key $30
13) Steering shaft/joint $20
14) Wiper arms/blades $30 pair
15) 3rd brake light lens $15
16) Sunvisors - $25 each or $40 pair
17) Rubber shift boot $25
Free: Shift knob, gas cap, stereo (untested)