The other night I saw a planned trail run on a Facebook Group to Hackett Gulch. That's much closer than my last trip so I figured I'd go up with those guys. In the group we had 3 TJs, 3 JKUs, an XJ and an older Forerunner which joined us at our turnaround. His rig was reliable and well equipped so he felt comfortable catching up on his own. We turned around before a big snowed out hill that stopped one of the JKs from making it up. To the point we turned around there were only three real obstacles and two of them you could combine together. I didn't grab any pictures like I should have but there wasn't much snow in most of the trail. The first obstacle had some snow and ice on it and if you didn't carry momentum forward you would start to slide. I made it through no problem. One of the TJs did get some body damage on his fender when he met with the tree to the left of the obstacle. He was a new driver and his ears weren't quite calibrated with his foot and his spacial awareness wasn't quite as good from lack of driving off road. Even open/open, he made it through some tough terrain so his driving wasn't bad. The next obstacle was a slightly off camber rock that I made it up no problem. Then came the next obstacle which was a slick rock with another to the driver side. I started up no problem but then slid into the rock and got hung up forcing me to winch up. The TJ put me to shame when he made it no problem. After everyone made it up we stopped for lunch at the top. A side x side came and was measuring up the obstacle. I went down and he asked if he could make it. I didn't see a problem and offered to guide him to the top. He made it no problem but his left rear dipped into a hole causing his right front to lift. I told him if he felt he was going to roll to hang onto the wheel until it was over and he did just that. He didn't roll but his buddy has some good footage now. I asked his if he "puckered or pushed" and he said, I just held my breath and watched your hands. You could tell he was pumped that he made it. The way down was uneventful and really allowed me to learn the hill decent control. I got a few knocks on my skids but no body damage. Overall it was a great day.