Front Range 4x4 Upcoming Trail Runs - Add a New Trail Run

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: April 20 Metberry Gultch

Default Re: April 20 Metberry Gultch

I was planning to meet there, but dont need to. where are the rest of you from the denver metro gonna meet?

You all want to meet in sedalia or something?

or if you all are going 285>Pine Junction>Deckers>Westcliffe

want to meet in westcliffe?

Andrew - AFAIK it's just you and I from this general area. I'd say Sedalia by 0830 for the other group (if I'm understanding correctly, they'll be at the railroad tracks that cross CO-67 right after you turn onto it from US-85)... and if we miss them, then onto Westcreek by 1000 for the Springs folks.

Chris - If you're still going and still want to stick with King Soopers, just say so - I always check the thread before heading out in the morning anyways

Jimmy previously posted:
    "Andrew - AFAIK it's just you and I from this general area. I'd say Sedalia by 0830 for the other group (if I'm understanding correctly, they'll be at the railroad tracks that cross CO-67 right after you turn onto it from US-85)... and if we miss them, then onto Westcreek by 1000 for the Springs folks.

Chris - If you're still going and still want to stick with King Soopers, just say so - I always check the thread before heading out in the morning anyways"

sounds like a plan. I'll check this thread in the morning for a post saying to meet at KS, otherwise will plan to look for you ~8:30 in sedalia. I'll get there as close to that as I can. I am picking up a friend who will be riding along with me at 7:00 way up north (I25 & 144th).

I'll be in a black Range Rover Classic.

Sounds good - I'm in red Disco that was pictured... except I have on my winter rims/tires which are the factory castor alloy rims, so it'll look a little different.

I should say "sorry" for changing things up at, what I think of as, the last minute. I somehow missed Pathrat's and Chris' posts about not going... until tonight.

I hate last minute changes, but I think I squeaked this one in soon enough not to be a disaster.

Again, if there's anyone out there that is still intending on meeting at Hampden and Monaco, POST IT UP before heading out the door in the morning!

I'm still in. It has been a strange/hetic week, so I didn't get to check in here much. What time do you guys want to meet at the Fort? The Jeep is packed and I should be out of the rack by 5:30 A.M. - it will give me a chance to hang out w/ the puppy and take a slow mosey over to Morrison.

Last Online
    February 29th, 2016
    4x4
    1985 4Runner
    User Name
    4Runninfun
    Real Name
    Jon
    Thanks Given

SIGH well it's midnight and my truck still isn't ready to go. Unfortunately the family business went long today so unfortunately i won't make the run tomorrow (today). Take lots of pics.

Good morning folks! Just checking in and no mention from anyone that they need to meet at KS. I'll take one more peek before heading out the door.

Morning wheelers! I'll be sitting at the Fort. If I don't see anybody, I'm going to push off down 285. See you later!

Alrighty then! See everyone in a few.

Last Online
    May 13th, 2019
    4x4
    '92 Range Rover
    User Name
    Funrover
    Real Name
    Aaron
    Thanks Given

4Runninfun previously posted:
    " SIGH well it's midnight and my truck still isn't ready to go. Unfortunately the family business went long today so unfortunately i won't make the run tomorrow (today). Take lots of pics."

Your Killin me smalls!!!:rant::rant:

I'll be on c.b. chanel 4.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345