Some changes coming on the 15th or around then...

The automated account deletion is being replaced with a better one and will work behind the scenes and not need any interaction by me. It will demote rather than delete making reversing a possibility that doesn't exist today.

The "60 Day Rule" will become 90 or 120 days (undecided right now) for the winterr season since many of us don't wheel in the winter thus don't log-in.

Registration for new members will open. Former members who lost access due to the automatic deletion are welcome to come back and register again. Members "deleted for cause" cannot register again per the rules. All registrations will be "moderated" which means they will be manually approved to prevent abuse.

I will selectively enforce the previously stated deletion of everyone without a "Wheeler 2012" badge. Members who haven't made a run or contributed value will probably still be deleted though I haven't fully decided the criteria that will be used.

Last - Front Range 4x4's focus remains to be wheeling and intent to wheel.

People who do not intend to make any of our runs are discouraged from registering. All forums are visible without registration so the people who register for that reason do not need to bother...

Oh yeah, I have also activated the "Infractions" feature that makes it easy to give warnings so nobody is surprised when they ultimately get deleted "for cause."

The other built-in "features" mentioned previously will remain off since I have decided they add no value to this forum.