Decided to try a set of powerstop pads and rotors. Found the battery dead when trying to move it over to do brakes. Had a lot of corrosion that I cleaned up while cussing myself out for the way things are wired up. Still didn't start. Put it on a charger and left it to return and find it still no good. Time to replace the battery, in my fashion. Over the years adding accessories to the truck I had a horrible stack of connectors on the battery and also had been putting off an electrical upgrade to the stock wiring in the truck, more about that later when I get it done. Replaced battery and only reconnected essentials to move over and complete brakes. Smooth enough and straight forward, I am looking forward to seeing the results. Now the fun stuff, we pulled out all the extra wiring I have installed in the truck. There was 40 ft of 2g wire, 25 ft of 4g and a ridiculous amount of 14 and 16g. Still a little left under dash which will be reused. Found a metal bracket that will work for a junction block at battery terminal. I need to drill and thread a few holes and it will be ready. Unfortunately schedules and weather are making progress slow, hope to be done in next couple weeks. Going to rerun my wire more efficiently and actually add back in a few things I had removed. I have a new switch panel to locate a mounting spot for as well as a new fuse block. Not much to show except this little sneak peak.