Default name change

hello i changed my name from Tacotaxi to Geno

Last Online
    August 9th, 2012
    User Name
    Brody
    Real Name
    Pete Brody

Well, howdy Geno! I think I already welcomed you to the forum, but if I didn't, welcome!

What kind of pulley do you have on your 3.4L SC? I have been trying to find a 1.8", which someone does make, but am currently running the 2" URD...

Last Online
    December 19th, 2017
    4x4
    2001 Jeep TJ Sport and 2002 SD 250 7.3 Diesel 4x4
    User Name
    Geno
    Real Name
    Gene Blohm
    Thanks Given

Hello, sorry for the late reply, still figuring the site out. I am running a 2.100 URD pulley. The lowest -smallest pulley recomened by the maker of our superchargers is 2.100 , they say the 2.000 will over spin the S/C at 6k, I am currently getting 9-9.5 lbs of boost in full pre-loaded racing mode , not that I do that more than once a day , hey, why own a S/C. I am running a URD piggy back on my ECM , the cat back TRD stainless steel exhaust and the K&n fresh air intack . The 2.0 should be giving you 10.5 -11 psi of boost? If you need more than that water injection is the way to go, plus anything over 10.5 or so an you will need to do internal motor up grades to handle the higher boost pressures. URD say's I am running lean because of the K&N unit , the air sensor is designed for the stock intake pipe, the K&N does flow more air but the sensor only will adjust for the stock pipe, might swtch back to my stock set-up with my custom home made fresh air. opened up front of box with 24 3/4" holes then I boxed in the space between the factory box and the rear of the headlight assy. I am not getting any engine codes or check lights, and all is well on my ECM ,and I have been running this set - up for almost 2 years. If I can help with your ECM issues , please let me know. Also I am in need of rock sliders and my son (robert B ) needs sliders and bumbers. I would reather spend money with you than some company if you have time. thank you Gene Blohm (Geno)