PDA

View Full Version : Chinaman Gulch in May?

cfr
April 9th, 2010, 04:50 PM
Thinking about a run to Chinaman Gulch near Buena Vista on a Sunday in May (the 8th?).

http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=1

Any interest?

Brody
April 10th, 2010, 08:00 AM
End of April or May works for me. I am trying to get all the big set up Burbans to go on a run to OCG, so maybe this would be a good time for that. Possibly do a weekend and run Wheelr and Twin Cone on the way back into Brown Town, which we have done a few times. Makes for a good wheeling weekend.

And no, before anyone asks, Wheeler will probably not be open all the way to the lake, but should be open past all of the obstacles and partway to Bowling Ball Hill.

Red Rhino
April 10th, 2010, 05:34 PM
Possibly do a weekend and run Wheeler and Twin Cone on the way back into Brown Town, which we have done a few times. Makes for a good wheeling weekend.

This sounds good to me, I am interested.

Bryan

Haku
April 10th, 2010, 06:11 PM
This sounds good to me, I am interested.

Bryan

Me too. Do me a favor and don't schedule this trip during the May Moab trip(13th-16th) so I can come along too.

JH

brian pleasant
April 13th, 2010, 10:33 PM
might go too

gm4x4lover
April 14th, 2010, 07:04 AM
I am good with the masses as long as it is on a sunday. I need to get the k5 some trail time. I have never owned a 4x4 so long and not had it off road yet.

scout man
April 14th, 2010, 10:00 AM
I may be interested depending on when it gets scheduled. I would like to hit that trail again.

Smash
April 14th, 2010, 10:11 AM
for me depends on where I am with suspension.

Haku
April 14th, 2010, 10:13 AM
Go later May (weekend after the Moab trip) and I am probably in.

Ditto for me. I'd love to go on this, so would be greatful if it is planned on a different time then the the May Moab trip.

JH

Aaron
April 14th, 2010, 01:41 PM
I'd be interested in this run...