PDA

View Full Version : Dave'z Off Road Performance

Brody
February 24th, 2010, 07:51 AM
http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/images/frontrange/icons/icon1.gif Dave'z Off Road Performance Toyota E Brake

NEW PRODUCT ALERT:

For you Toyota guys planning on doing rear disc brakes or simply wanting something better than the existing stock emergency brake, Dave, from Dave'z Off Road Performance in California, is going to start selling his new Toyota Transfer Case E Brake system in about 30 days. This is supposedly capable of locking up the rear tires on the street, making it one of the strongest T case e brakes out there. He is shipping one to me for the Anniversary Run giveaway.

Estimated cost is somewhere around $150, but will be finalized after the production run. If you are interested, contact:

http://www.davezoffroadperformance.com/

Please note: This product is currently not in production, but will be in roughly 30 days. It is also not on their website yet. Contact Dave via the phone number (best) on his site or via email if you have an interest. I am going to be getting one of these and have my name on the list.....unless, of course, I manage to win the one he sends for the giveaway...

Good thing I am an honest man. We are getting so many cool things for the run giveaway that I can use...including this..

Mporter
February 26th, 2010, 11:27 AM
Sweet Ill have to keep this in mind.

Chris
February 26th, 2010, 12:57 PM
For you Toyota guys planning on doing rear disc brakes or simply wanting something better than the existing stock emergency brake, Dave, from Dave'z Off Road Performance in California, is going to start selling his new Toyota Transfer Case E Brake system in about 30 days

What Yota's will this be available for Pete?

Brody
February 26th, 2010, 05:44 PM
What Yota's will this be available for Pete?

Dave didn't say.....yet..

Brody
March 24th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Thanks a lot Dave! Be sure to check your email this coming week. I am working on something new for vendors that will benefit you and needs some input from you, too.

Chris
March 24th, 2010, 06:44 PM
As soon as we get this kit dialed in we will give you guys here at Front Range a shot at a free kit.

Thanks Dave!

You guys have fun this week end.

That will be easy!

Brody
November 19th, 2010, 05:40 AM
Great! Looking forward to seeing it and any kind of write up on it.