Rusty
February 7th, 2010, 11:31 AM
sweet!

Mporter
February 7th, 2010, 12:02 PM
Haha excellent

Brody
February 7th, 2010, 09:26 PM
Anyone happen to notice that 90% of them happened because of some trouble with the right foot/pedal combo?

Rob
February 7th, 2010, 09:57 PM
Anyone happen to notice that 90% of them happened because of some trouble with the right foot/pedal combo?

Are you talking about the anti-gravity pedal?

scout man
February 7th, 2010, 09:57 PM

agreed

Mporter
February 8th, 2010, 06:33 AM
Are you talking about the anti-gravity pedal?

Yes, that one!

JeffX
February 8th, 2010, 06:49 AM
I was watching 'Worlds Most Daring' on tru TV last night and saw the 5th one. It occured during British safari racing.

Funrover
February 8th, 2010, 06:59 AM
Nice collections!

Andrew
February 8th, 2010, 09:32 AM
Who wants to bet that Jeep that they were jumping and crashing into other stuff was stolen?

scout man
February 8th, 2010, 09:51 AM
Who wants to bet that Jeep that they were jumping and crashing into other stuff was stolen?

When I was growing up in Missouri we used to buy junk cars, usually for $100 or less, make them run somehow, then take them out and do stuff like that... demo derbies, jump them, all sorts of stupid stuff and not a one of them was ever stolen... Well, at least we purchased them outright, its possible something had been stolen in the past as I am not sure we ever worried about titles, but we bought them outright, and the cars were usually worth about $100 anyways, so most of them were prolly legit. Then we would scrap them when we were done for about $150 :D But yes, it is very possible the ones in the video were stolen.

Andrew
February 8th, 2010, 10:48 AM
Yeah but it looked in decently good shape outside at least...

Rob
February 8th, 2010, 11:19 PM

I think that was in Australia. Not saying it wasn't stolen. Just saying they do crazy stuff down there. Must come from living on a giant island with all those deadly snakes and other critters.

scout man
February 8th, 2010, 11:22 PM
Must come from living on a giant island with all those deadly snakes and other critters.

too much venom in the blood stream?

Rob
February 8th, 2010, 11:22 PM
too much venom in the blood stream?

Yeah, and it doesn't react well with gallons of Fosters.

Brody
February 9th, 2010, 07:38 AM

Hence the saying" Drive it like ya stole it"...

SCRubicon
February 12th, 2010, 03:23 PM
Ha ha ha, they used Mick Foley's old WWE ring entrance music. Classic!!! :lmao: