PDA

View Full Version : How to delete PM's

Patrolman
January 27th, 2010, 09:05 PM
My PM box is full... I don't see the delete button any longer. I can select messages, but can't find a way to delete them.

Pathrat
January 27th, 2010, 09:09 PM
Go to your Inbox, check the box on the right hand side, click on the bar at the bottom right that says "selected messages" and a menu will show allowing you to delete. Click the box that says "proceed" after you have selected an action.

Fordguy77
January 27th, 2010, 09:09 PM
After you have selected the messages, click on the white table on the bottom right of the inbox that says selected messages. and theres a delete option

Chris
January 27th, 2010, 09:19 PM
Notice there's an option to save them to your computer if there's anything you want to save.

Brody
January 28th, 2010, 06:44 AM
Oh yeah....remember to hit the 'confirm deletion' box after all of this. That took me awhile to find as I know what I want to either delete or throw away and don't expect my computer or a program to ask me if I really want to throw stuff away or delete. Hell, I am the one deleting it or throwing it away, anyway....That has always struck me as being like starting to open a door into a room that you want to go into, then stopping with your hand on the handle and going, "Hey, Pete! Are you sure you really want to open the door and go into the room?" Computers....Maybe there are people who delete or throw away stuff without a clue as to what they are actually doing, but I am not one of them..

Chris
January 28th, 2010, 08:16 AM
"Hey, Pete! Are you sure you really want to open the door and go into the room?"

Are you sure there wouldn't be benefit in that feature?

CR
January 28th, 2010, 12:08 PM
You guys crack me up.:lmao::lmao:

gm4x4lover
January 28th, 2010, 08:00 PM
"Hey, Pete! Are you sure you really want to open the door and go into the room?"

Sorry next time you go into a room i will keep my mouth shut.

Rob
January 28th, 2010, 09:31 PM
I wouldn't mind a pop-up on the trail that stopped me and asked, "Rob, do your really want to try that obstacle."

scout man
January 28th, 2010, 10:58 PM
I wouldn't mind a pop-up on the trail that stopped me and asked, "Rob, do your really want to try that obstacle."

whats the point, the answer is always yes. You would just check the box that says "dont ask me again" and then where would you be.

Rob
January 28th, 2010, 11:04 PM
whats the point, the answer is always yes. You would just check the box that says "dont ask me again" and then where would you be.

:lmao::lmao:

So Pete's pretty much right on, then.

Patrolman
January 30th, 2010, 03:22 PM
Thanks folks. Sorry to anyone trying to PM me. Had to take 5 mins and figure it out. Work calls. :)