PDA

View Full Version : Red Cone / Radical Hill 8-9-09

Hulk
January 15th, 2010, 02:20 PM
Not sure how many of you guys are interested in this, but I thought I'd give you the heads up today in case you are. Rising Sun just opened up online registration for Cruise Moab 2010. It's going to be amazingly cool this year. We're using Area BFE, about 10 miles south of town, as our HQ and camping area. Camping is included in the price of registration.

All the event details, pictures of Area BFE and a bunch of Frequently Asked Questions are at www.cruisemoab.com (http://www.cruisemoab.com). That's where you go to register, too, if you're interested.

We're really excited about the event this year. You're all invited, and we hope you can make it!

It is a Toyota-centric event, which I know is not the charter of FR4x4 (and which is really cool). However, there may be a few folks here who are interested, and I wanted to make sure you got the news at the same time as everyone else.

Thanks!

Matt Farr
Cruise Moab 2010 Co-chairman
www.cruisemoab.com (http://www.cruisemoab.com)

CR
January 15th, 2010, 02:35 PM
Thanks for posting Matt!

Andrew
January 15th, 2010, 03:11 PM
I've always wondered if the BFE there stands for what I think it does.

Hulk
January 15th, 2010, 04:00 PM
I've always wondered if the BFE there stands for what I think it does.

I'm sure it does. Does yours end with Egypt?

I've been getting some laughs by claiming that it stands for "Best Fun Evah!"

Brody
January 15th, 2010, 04:22 PM
The event pricing is pretty reasonable, too, all things considered. I always thought that this was a lot more pricey, so I was pleasantly surprised. Not my kind of deal, but many people find this kind of stuff a lot of fun and from the previous event pictures, it looks like it.

I don't know what the maximum number of people allowed are going to be, but I have heard that this fills up really fast. If you are interested in doing this, my suggestion is to be not to waste too much time getting signed up.

Thanks Matt!

edog
January 15th, 2010, 04:23 PM
Ok, I have wanted to do this for a few years now, now it's time to score a pop up trailer and convince the wife.

Hulk
January 16th, 2010, 06:05 PM
I don't know what the maximum number of people allowed are going to be, but I have heard that this fills up really fast. If you are interested in doing this, my suggestion is to be not to waste too much time getting signed up.

We usually limit this to ~200 registered vehicles. In the past, the event has filled up by about 3/1. Based on registrations so far, we may hit the full mark sooner than that.

Hulk
February 11th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Just an FYI...

Cruise Moab 2010 is nearly full. Registration will be closing soon. Please register NOW, if you are thinking of coming this year!

Thanks!