PDA

View Full Version : My trail resource test site

Speedwagon
November 30th, 2009, 06:39 AM
www.rockymountaintrails.info is the site. I invite anyone here(don't take it outside FR4x4 yet) to make an account, and create/update pages(it is a wiki format) as necessary for any trail you might have run. I'm still figured things out, so you might need to be patient while I sort through things. I do encourage any and all advice that you might have to offer.

It is partially a way for me to keep track of trails I've run, and partially a prototype page in the likes of traildamage, 4x4trails, and so forth, that is user editable, so anyone can see the latest status on a trail.

And it needs a logo, too. If anyone has any ideas, I'm listening. For anyone willing to help me get this off the ground, I will give you a free email account @rockymountaintrails.info, if interested.

Speedwagon
November 30th, 2009, 10:15 PM
I have updated a bit, let me know what you think.

Chris
November 30th, 2009, 10:35 PM
It appears the email function isn't working. I registered and didn't receive the confirmation email. I clicked the re-send button in preferences and didn't get anything either.

Speedwagon
November 30th, 2009, 10:52 PM
It appears the email function isn't working. I registered and didn't receive the confirmation email. I clicked the re-send button in preferences and didn't get anything either.

Ok, for the time being, I turned off the force email confirm, until I figure out why it's acting in such a way.

JeffX
December 1st, 2009, 07:00 AM
I added Eagle Rock. I couldn't figure out how to make images appear.