PDA

View Full Version : Roo Glass Repair

CR
November 19th, 2009, 05:45 PM
I wanted to put this out there so everyone knows how nice of a job he does. He willingly came out to Longmont, 2 days, to service my fleet of trucks. I am very pleased with Roos service. If you have a chip in your windshield, Call Roo, not Chip Medic (AKA sore losers).:D

SubaCool
November 19th, 2009, 07:25 PM
+2 (I've had two chips/cracks) Great job! :thunb:

Chris
November 19th, 2009, 07:28 PM
I agree, I think Reese fixed about 6 chips in addition to the big one I needed fixed. Good work & a good guy. If you want quality work call Roos Glass repair, not Chip Medic.

Rob
November 19th, 2009, 07:33 PM
I agree, I think Reese fixed about 6 chips in addition to the big one I needed fixed. Good work & a good guy. If you want quality work call Roos Glass repair, not Chip Medic.

Dang. I almost wish I hadn't gotten the five-year windshield warranty on the FJC. I'll have to wait a little more than three years to give Roo some bidness. Unless, of course, the 40's windshield gets a chip or crack. Maybe I'll start driving it behind gravel trucks. :thunb: Then I can ignore Chip Medic and call Roo's Glass Repair instead.

WINKY
November 19th, 2009, 07:55 PM
Unless, of course, the 40's windshield gets a chip or crack. Maybe I'll start driving it behind gravel trucks. :thunb: Then I can ignore Chip Medic and call Roo's Glass Repair instead.

i can certainly help with busting your windshield... ive been in a bad mood all day and need something or someone to break.:mad:

SubaCool
November 19th, 2009, 08:01 PM
ive been in a bad mood all day and need something or someone to break.:mad:
Didn't Smash need a help with his burb?

Oh wait, he wanted to fix it :p

Roo
November 19th, 2009, 08:10 PM
Thanks guys! :) I really appreciate all of the business you all have given me. Thanks to this forum I have made some great new friends!

Rob
November 19th, 2009, 09:00 PM
i can certainly help with busting your windshield... ive been in a bad mood all day and need something or someone to break.:mad:

Wouldn't this be better than busting my windshield? It would at least put a dent in the bad mood.

http://coorsfortworth.com/images/Coors/Blue_Moon_Belgian_White.jpg

RockyMtnHigh
November 19th, 2009, 11:08 PM
need something or someone to break.:mad:

Well there is that guy over at Chip Medic who spit on Roo's window! :thunb:

WINKY
November 19th, 2009, 11:15 PM
Wouldn't this be better than busting my windshield? It would at least put a dent in the bad mood.

http://coorsfortworth.com/images/Coors/Blue_Moon_Belgian_White.jpg

yes!!!!

Well there is that guy over at Chip Medic who spit on Roo's window! :thunb:

good idea.

Roo
April 14th, 2010, 08:33 PM
Spring cleaning time! Once you get that vehicle cleaned up make sure and check the windshield for damage and fix it before it spreads!