PDA

View Full Version : OK 4WD

BlackRubi
September 10th, 2009, 09:20 PM
This is where I bought my axle shafts for a really good price. I was especially impressed with their customer service when one of the shafts was damaged. They are out of New Jersey (but I wouldn't hold that against them). Chuck, one of the sales guys, was awesome. The website is www.ok4wd.com (http://www.ok4wd.com) . Their prices are good, and I would suggest that you look for stuff here along with wherever else you are looking, just in case it could save you some $$$.

Mporter
September 11th, 2009, 02:34 PM
Well I for one am glad you brought this up, I have been lookin at 60 series OME medium lift kits and this is a place i've found for significantly less than anyone ($1206.95 + $130.93 shipping).
I still am gonna call em to make sure that the kit has everything the other kits have.

Mporter
September 11th, 2009, 03:04 PM
Just got off the phone with Chuck. You are right Rubi, he's extremely helpful, helped me out with getting the whole parts list and everything.

Showed me that I didn't even have to call em, I could have just clicked 2 more buttons (which I probably never would have found without his help) and i was there at the number list.

+1:D

Chris
September 11th, 2009, 03:56 PM
That is a good price especially if it has all the right stuff. ;)

The greasable shackles & pins run cost up fast and now that I think about it I'm not impressed with the OME pins. I switched to the ones MAF sells and their 4+ shackles which are better. I have some anti-inversion shackles in the garage if you need those. Probably have some pins as well.

BlackRubi
September 12th, 2009, 12:48 AM
I'm telling you, OK 4WD, after buying 2 axle shafts, and having to return one of them because it was damaged (probably in shipping), has become my go-to place. I realize that I am 3 miles away from a 4 Wheel Parts store, but in most smaller purchases, I'll be ordering from OK. Larger stuff that would cost me my first born to have shipped, I'll go to 4WP, but after the fan-damn-tastic customer service I'll stick with OK.