PDA

View Full Version : Conjoined twins

WINKY
August 24th, 2009, 02:28 PM
So this is the planned camping stuff to go with the trail cleanup run and Josh's run.

Friday sep 4th find camp spot in yankee hill.
sat morn wake up eat then head to trail cleanup run.
once trail cleanup run is done head out to another camp (not determined yet) and set camp for sat night.
sunday morning wake up eat then meet Josh on his run.
After Josh's run is done white collar and i plan to head up to coney flat/st vrain trail and set camp sunday night.
monday morn wake/eat/head home.

I will post this on the calendar as a camping RSVP to go along with the cleanup run and Josh's run.

Andrew
August 24th, 2009, 02:56 PM
I will be camping near Allesnpark from the 3rd-6th or 7th. If you need a spot it's not far from coney/msv and I may have room for another tent if I get the spot that I want.

greenramp
August 24th, 2009, 03:33 PM
My wife took time off and I feel like making the boys really rough it. I am seriously thinking of joining you if I have the funds.

When you say "find camp spot " how hard will one be to find / are you packing in all your food or day by day basis. Just looking for more details.

Andrew
August 24th, 2009, 03:52 PM
When I was out on July 4th camping spots were hard to come by. I'm hoping I can stake down one I like to get. Lots of tree cover and right by a stream.

Enough room for 4 tents comfortably.

So you guys are welcome to stop by if you need a spot just no guarantees if I get that particular one. I can try to let know on Friday by posting from phone but no cell service there.

I am heading out early Thursday morning to try to beat crowds and nab a spot.

WINKY
August 24th, 2009, 04:23 PM
My wife took time off and I feel like making the boys really rough it. I am seriously thinking of joining you if I have the funds.

When you say "find camp spot " how hard will one be to find / are you packing in all your food or day by day basis. Just looking for more details.

for me, i am just going to find a spot that i can park, set up shop and sleep in the truck with my new topper. it will all be self supportive bring in all my own food etc expedition style. Anyone can do it their style as well.. :)

yankee hill is secluded and camping is free, im sure coney flats and MSV is going to have good free camping spots, White collar reccomended it.

Andrew
August 24th, 2009, 04:47 PM
I ran MSV on July 5th and all of the free camping there was taken.

Haku
August 24th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Being labor day weekend, this might be the weekend for finding an area thats more obscure to camp in, as it could be quite crowded and hard to find stuff in the Yankee Hill area. It occured to me that maybe something up Ute/Cascade creek. For me, I haven't decided whether I will camp that night or go home and then come back. I already have plans for camping every weekend for the rest of the month, so we'll see.

JH