PDA

View Full Version : dusk till dawn new meeting spot

Roostercruiser
May 24th, 2009, 12:55 PM
lets meet at the Safeway parking lot 1/2 mile down from the McDonalds. that McDonalds parking lot is way too crowded.

Chris can you update the calender for me i cant figure it out thanks Roland

WINKY
May 24th, 2009, 01:12 PM
stick it on the calendar :) i should have my truck finished this weekend, full fuel system replacement

Chris
May 24th, 2009, 03:28 PM
Chris can you update the calender for me i cant figure it out thanks Roland

Changed it for you. FYI, there's an Event Options drop box on the bottom that has the edit option. ;)

hubbazoot
May 31st, 2009, 01:47 AM
I'm curious and am definitely interested in attending... where is this "meeting spot?"

Screweder
May 31st, 2009, 04:11 AM
In Idaho Springs

Brody
May 31st, 2009, 06:09 AM
The Safeway parking lot just down the street from the MacDonald's at 8PM.

You are a really big help there, Screweder...

Screweder
June 1st, 2009, 03:36 AM
The Safeway parking lot just down the street from the MacDonald's at 8PM.

You are a really big help there, Screweder...
All that was said thus far is its "down the stree from McDonalds". There are hundreds of McDonalds in the state of Colorado, Hundereds of Thousands in the World. So, thusly stating that the meeting place being at the Safeway in Idaho Springs was a big help. So :p

WINKY
June 1st, 2009, 04:06 AM
hey roland, if you still want to do this, and your rig is inoperable due to the clutch (if we dont repair it before then) you can ridealong with me and we can lead :) you just tell me where to turn lol

DKDunn04
June 1st, 2009, 01:40 PM
I will probably be in, but I want another couple lights on the front. Need to figure that out this week.

hubbazoot
June 2nd, 2009, 11:52 PM
I will probably be in, but I want another couple lights on the front. Need to figure that out this week.
I'm in a similar boat. I'm planning on fixing a couple of my front lights and adding two more. I'm definitely up for this and I'll find that safeway.

Roostercruiser
June 3rd, 2009, 12:22 AM
hope to have my truck fixed by then. if not i will ride with deezle. i have to go with cheap clutch now .and replace it in a year or two again.

white collar redneck dad
June 13th, 2009, 03:55 PM
ok --- yankee hill / kingston peak play ground upto 12000 feet is on north side of 70 and ute creek / spring creek / saxon mountain is south side of 70...i have a garmin gps with topo maps---does anyone have gps coordinates for these trails?..I have several books with gps coordinates but they do not list these trails in the books...can someone help me with coordinates for tonights run?

WINKY
June 13th, 2009, 04:54 PM
OK JUST TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS ON THE SAME PAGE. THE CALENDER STATES SAFEWAY IS THE MEETING SPOT. IT IS PAST MCD'S.

if you dont see my truck your not at safeway. we are not meeting anywhere else but safeway.

DKDunn04
June 13th, 2009, 04:56 PM
You are confusing me!!

WINKY
June 13th, 2009, 05:00 PM
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR RSVP. AT 8:30 WE ARE LEAVING!!!

WINKY
June 13th, 2009, 07:03 PM
thank you sir we will keep an eye out and if anyone feels uncomfortable we will head out. if lightning starts we will move towards the town until it clears.

WINKY
June 13th, 2009, 07:03 PM
You are confusing me!!

no confusion, it got changed to the safeway a long while ago...