PDA

View Full Version : Hi

dangerranger88
May 18th, 2009, 04:53 PM
My names Tyler and i drive an 88 ford ranger im just starting to build it up lookin for a lift and a tires but i still like to hit the woods for a little fun in the mud

Swath
May 18th, 2009, 05:08 PM
:welcome:

Chris
May 18th, 2009, 05:23 PM
Welcome Tyler, post up some pics when you get a chance.

Look forward to seeing you on a run soon!

:welcome:

1freaky1
May 18th, 2009, 09:55 PM
Hey Tyler welcome its always good to see another ranger come along, especially an older one like yours. Look forward to pics when you get the time.

ShutUpHippie
May 18th, 2009, 10:13 PM
welcome!! if you're looking for some ideas on build-ups, check out the other rangers; there are some sweet setups. everyone on this site (ranger or not) is willing to help too, don't hesitate to ask..

Rovers4now
May 19th, 2009, 12:02 AM
Welcome Tyler!

Your gonna love the hospitality these guys extend.

I'm pretty new and already feel right at home.

:2thumbs:

Screweder
May 19th, 2009, 12:07 AM
Agreed, would love to see some pics!

As for your recent arrival to the land of the crazy FR4x4 enthusiasts, welcome! Hope to see you on a trial some time.

itsjustdan23
May 19th, 2009, 12:12 AM
Heck yeah man the Rangers are great reliable rigs. My Ranger is 100% stock. So no shame on having a stocker. Just cant do as many trails is all. But its all good. We do what we can and have fun tryin!

Welcome to Front Range bud.

Screweder
May 19th, 2009, 12:14 AM
Last stocker I had was back in high school. She was crazy too :lol: Hahaha, GB attempted to make a funny!

itsjustdan23
May 19th, 2009, 12:19 AM
LOL W2G GB!!!!!! It was pretty funny!

Brody
May 19th, 2009, 06:46 AM
My names Tyler and i drive an 88 ford ranger im just starting to build it up lookin for a lift and a tires but i still like to hit the woods for a little fun in the mud

Welcome to the site! Good to have another Ranger here...the others were starting to get lonely...

If you have questions on a lift or building yours, get a hold of 1freaky1 or Warlord. Both of them have Rangers and have a lot of knowledge. Feel free to ask questions of anyone else too. There is a lot of knowledge floating around here...

Warrlord
May 19th, 2009, 06:53 AM
Welcome aboard Tyler :thunb:

Are you gonna make it out here to wheel from Pennsylvania anytime? :)

Funrover
May 19th, 2009, 07:53 AM
Welcome!

itsjustdan23
May 19th, 2009, 10:57 AM
Altoona is a cool lil place. Been there when I was in State College with my bro for about a month in a half. Also had an old co-worker that moved there and shortly after he moved there he died. None the less. Id go back and see Altoona again.

Whitey Jr
May 19th, 2009, 05:51 PM
welcome to FR4X4 got to love the older rangers that definatly take a beating. I had an 87 in HS and screwder and i tore up littleton in it.

BOYoda
May 19th, 2009, 08:25 PM
welcome

robert

4Runninfun
May 21st, 2009, 04:21 AM
welcome... pics!

H3_Mafia
May 22nd, 2009, 12:09 PM
Welcome to FR4x4!

dangerranger88
May 22nd, 2009, 08:39 PM
yeah i will be getting pics on real soon. i gotta replace my tranny though it locked in 4th gear so once i get that replaced i'll get some pics of it out and playin in the mud

dangerranger88
May 22nd, 2009, 10:04 PM
got a pic up of my 88 ranger more will be comin when i get the problem fixed

Screweder
May 22nd, 2009, 11:31 PM
So, whereabouts do you live Tyler? You know, so I can come by and steal your truck in the middle of the night :D

dangerranger88
May 22nd, 2009, 11:50 PM
So, whereabouts do you live Tyler? You know, so I can come by and steal your truck in the middle of the night :D

haha. well i live in altoona, pa but idk how far you'll get with my truck i had a problem with the tranny today and its locked in 4th gear and won't shift into any other gear. but i like it just can't wait to get it lifted and runnin smoothly so i can take a road trip to hit the trails with everyone but im workin on it.

Screweder
May 23rd, 2009, 12:08 AM
Ouch... If you got it to Colorado one way or another, I'd be more than happy to tinker arround with it and find a problem. I'm not "literate" when it comes to vehicles, but I can usually magicly fix things. Its eerie lol. Plus, I love older rangers. If you wanna get rid of it... :thunb:

dangerranger88
May 23rd, 2009, 12:22 AM
yeah you gotta love the rangers they are great little trucks don't know if i will be gettin rid of this one anytime soon but if i do i'll be sure to let ya know. i can't wait to get it fixed and when i have a chance i'll be sure to take a trip down there to hit the trails with everyone.

Screweder
May 23rd, 2009, 12:41 AM
No trip bud, you just plain got to move to Colorado. So what if there's little work in the state... We can get you a job at the local McDonalds:D But all in all, this state is amazing. I absolutely love it! Temperate climate, never "extremely hot" and rarely "extremely cold". We have sking, 4x4 trails gallore, an athletic society (like second in the U.S. for outdoor activity), a great culture (weird/redneck:lol:), and did I mention the 4x4 trails? When you have all that in one place... Heaven.

Whitey Jr
May 24th, 2009, 10:20 AM
much agreed got to love colorado and i think i was the person behind the Range addiction for screwder