PDA

View Full Version : Kingston Peak Weekday TRIP this Friday 5/15

white collar redneck dad
May 12th, 2009, 07:51 PM
Hello all ---

This trip can possibly be a on the Trail Runs Calendar if we can get an idea of the number of YES and Maybe for this trip. Even if you can't go this Friday..but have interest in other Weekday trips. Please advise.

A wheelin buddy called me today to say lets goto Kingston Peak..We will be entering the trail from Rollinsville (FS 149) just past the little town of Tolland to enter the trail on FS 176. This is a long possible snow bashing trip!!!

For now I am thinking of meeting @ the Parking RIDE on SE side of HWY 93 and Hwy 72@ 930am then leave on HWY 72 for Rollinsville @ 10am. We will be on CB CH 4.

Please let me know on this Thread since I am a rookie at this computer thing...please feel free to email me @ love2flycessna@yahoo.com

Lets Go Wheelin'
Charlie

Funrover
May 12th, 2009, 09:12 PM
Wish I could I will be at work.

white collar redneck dad
May 12th, 2009, 09:21 PM
Can you please put this trip on the Trail Runs at the Up Coming Trail Runs / events section?

Thanks,
Charlie

Wish I could I will be at work.

Brody
May 13th, 2009, 07:14 AM
Can you please put this trip on the Trail Runs at the Up Coming Trail Runs / events section?

Thanks,
Charlie

Seems like you got it. I changed it on the calendar for you.

cfr
May 16th, 2009, 08:16 AM
Did this happen? If so, post pics. I've been wondering about this trail.

white collar redneck dad
May 22nd, 2009, 06:52 PM
ok ==== i just made a new thread called wc redneck pics of kingston, spring creek and pickle gulch and rollins === check it out