PDA

View Full Version : Annual Schedule?

okiejeep
May 8th, 2009, 02:08 PM
Since I am not a local, I'm wondering if you have a trail run schedule for the year, and I just haven't found it yet LOL, or do you basically keep it to about 90 days out? I ask, because I'm hoping to make a family trip to the San Juan's in the summer 2010, and if you have an annual schedule, I could try to hook up with some of you then.

Chris
May 8th, 2009, 02:30 PM
We don't have any annual schedule since we're only about a year old. ;)

90 days out is the best we can do right now.

okiejeep
May 8th, 2009, 02:38 PM
That's cool, I had no idea the gang is that young!

Chris
May 8th, 2009, 02:41 PM
Yep, we're all new here! :D

itsjustdan23
May 8th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Almost still wet behind the ears:)

fuelcell
May 8th, 2009, 10:02 PM
I like the concept of this site, however it is hard to know where any of these runs are. Is there a section that divides them by area or even better has a map. This would be so nice to know if something was going on in our area since the front range goes from north of fort collins all the way down to pueblo and beyond.

Funrover
May 9th, 2009, 12:50 AM
I like the concept of this site, however it is hard to know where any of these runs are. Is there a section that divides them by area or even better has a map. This would be so nice to know if something was going on in our area since the front range goes from north of fort collins all the way down to pueblo and beyond.

Welcome! When we do trails we set up meeting points/times etc. We will also (often) post a link to the location of the trails. You will quickly learn where many of them are at.

Brody
May 9th, 2009, 06:35 AM

Most of us use a combination of Charles Well's books and http://www.traildamage.com for our trail resources. If you go to the Trail Run Resources thread, you will see additional resources. Here is that link:

http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25

Most of the time when we post a run, we will also post a direct link to the traildamage.com thread on that particular trail. If you haven't looked at the traildamage.com site before, now is a good time to do it. It has maps, driving directions, concise information, dates the trail was run(giving you a very good idea as to when the trails are open and/or shut), pictures and movie clips. The last are very useful, especially if you have a stock or close to stock rig, as you can look at the obstacle and decide for yourself if your rig can do them.

Hope that this helps out. And if I haven't said it somewhere else...Welcome to the site!