PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

RZuk1
May 5th, 2009, 08:28 PM
I just finished signing up and wanted/had to introduce myself. I'm Rob and I live in Frisco, CO. I drive a red 1987 Suzuki Samurai that is mildly built compared to many other rigs these days: SPOA, RUF springs, 31" BFG MTs, 6.4 t-case gears, engine rebuild, rear locker and all the associated armor parts. Gecko cycles referred me to this board since I'm trying to meet up with other people in the state. I've lived in the mountains of Colorado my whole life, so I have many favorite trails all over the state. I hope that's good enough, and look forward to "talking" to you all in the future!

Rob

Chris
May 5th, 2009, 08:40 PM
Welcome to FR4X4 Rob! Nice intro, thanks for that but I'll be the first to say "We want pics!" which you'll probably hear again anyway.

Always nice to have another Samurai to make thr trails look easy to those of us with big rigs!

:welcome:

Aaron
May 5th, 2009, 08:54 PM
Welcome. Pics:)

RZuk1
May 5th, 2009, 08:54 PM
Yeah, I'll need to get pics. Unfortunately, my other computer died and took all of my Sami pictures with it to the grave. I might be able to scrape up a few! Thanks for the welcome.

Rob

Swath
May 5th, 2009, 09:06 PM
:welcome: <Such a friendly little guy....

billsbar
May 5th, 2009, 09:10 PM
welcome I have a good buddy who owns a body shop in Silverthorn. I ride or drive thru Frisco several times a summer and the beetle kill is really depressing.

And yes another Sami lol

Whitey Jr
May 5th, 2009, 09:27 PM
welcome buddy

Screweder
May 5th, 2009, 10:49 PM
Welcome to the site Mr. Rob. Please help yourself to the open bar on the left.

1freaky1
May 6th, 2009, 06:58 AM
Welcome Rob, good to have another zuki on the site, we are being overtaking by you guys. LOL those lil rides are cool!

Gecko Cycles
May 6th, 2009, 08:01 AM
Hey Ho you made it over to the dark side.

Post up your ride needs and wants and see what happens.

I'm spending the day seeing if I can't scrap together some T-Case armor and weld on my upper rear truss which I have had sitting here for some time. I'm breaking out the fork lift so I don't have to weld on my back.

Should be up for a Chinaman / BC Carnage lower at least run if I don't dive in deeper and start shaving off the bottom of my diffs and find a twisted axle. I have extras but no bearings and spacers and you have to cut these off the axles. What a crappy design that is.

Welcome aboard.

Funrover
May 6th, 2009, 08:15 AM
Welcome!

H3_Mafia
May 6th, 2009, 12:46 PM
Welcome to FR4x4!

Pathrat
May 6th, 2009, 05:29 PM

Hey! When did we get a bar? Why was I not informed???

WELCOME TO FRONT RANGE 4X4 :)

dano
May 6th, 2009, 05:39 PM
Thanks Just let me figure out how this works. I have alot of pics to show, but I still have to upload this stuff

RZuk1
May 6th, 2009, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the welcomes. Seems like a very friendly bunch!

WINKY
May 6th, 2009, 10:42 PM
nah we are all evil grumpy old people who hate 4x4's....LMAO

Welcome!:D

4Runninfun
May 6th, 2009, 11:07 PM
welcome

Brody
May 7th, 2009, 07:34 AM

Yeah...when did we get a bar? Is this like the Board of Directors thing?

Welcome to the site! Those little Sammis are cool!

1freaky1
May 7th, 2009, 08:37 AM
Originally Posted by Screweder http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?p=35867#post35867)

Hey! When did we get a bar? Why was I not informed???
Yeah...when did we get a bar? Is this like the Board of Directors thing?

Welcome to the site! Those little Sammis are cool!

Sounds like you two are slipping on MOD stuff there! Chris needs to get you both up to speed again LOL