PDA

View Full Version : Trashed Tacoma on FR217/Bunce School Road?

cfr
April 26th, 2009, 10:25 PM
First off, no pics. Don't ask.

As we were leaving Bunce School Road headed down FR217 to Hwy 7 around 5pm today we came upon a trashed Toyota Tacoma and two SUVs from the Boulder County Sheriff's department blocking the road.

The Tacoma was trashed. There was body damage, a brake drum on the trail, and at least one of the rear wheels was missing. Looked like it was stolen and wheeled to its death.

We didn't ask any questions. He asked us where we were from (which seemed like an odd question, but I later realized that he was probably running my plates as a precaution). We explained that we were headed home, turned around, and used the other exit.

On the way back down Hwy 72 to Lyons, we saw three or four more Sheriff's vehicles. That seemed a bit much for a stolen truck. Anybody know what happened here?

WINKY
April 26th, 2009, 10:36 PM
got any pics? LOL just kidding, that sucks to hear someones truck got stolen and trashed.. i dont know anyhting bout it...:(

1freaky1
April 27th, 2009, 02:49 AM
That does suck big time, I would to come out and find my truck(Ranger) stolen, but at the same time does Any one want to steal a Dodge Ram 1500 cause there has been one sitting in front of my house now for months there is no permanent plates on it or insurance heck I would not even call the police if it dissappeared seriously!

Screweder
April 27th, 2009, 02:57 AM
I'd take it off your hands :rolleyes:

Funrover
April 27th, 2009, 07:06 AM
Hmmm.. I wonder??!!??