PDA

View Full Version : Weather and rigs

Brody
April 19th, 2009, 07:41 AM
Anyone ever notice how when you plan to work on rigs, no matter what day it is, the weather is usually a little less than stellar? This seems to be especially true when either you cannot closed the unheated garage door or when you have to work on something out in the driveway....Good thing we have either just some hard core folks here or people with so little free time that weather isn't an issue....

Looks like we have great weather today for the run, though! I am quite satisfied with that! Great picture weather, too...now if the wind would stay asleep and not notice that we are up and about having fun.....

Everyone have a great day, no matter what you do!

HuricaneWillys
April 19th, 2009, 07:44 AM
I keep an area in the garage for the daily things that need fixen, and bad weather is the time to work on the rigs so when the weather is right you can go have fun instead of being stuck wihtout a vehicle.

ShutUpHippie
April 19th, 2009, 08:09 PM
I know exactly what that's like, my usual problem is the wind blowing my oil outside my oil pan when it's draining.. :(

Jeepkid
April 19th, 2009, 10:04 PM
I keep an area in the garage for the daily things that need fixen, and bad weather is the time to work on the rigs so when the weather is right you can go have fun instead of being stuck wihtout a vehicle.

(Hey what's up guys a newbie here)

It's always nice to come home to an open space to do a few quick repairs

I went out on Saturday did a little playing in the snow, had to help pull a buddy out

It was pretty nice to have a place to come back too and do a few quick repairs in bad weather.

Pathrat
April 19th, 2009, 10:08 PM
Brody, I am only signing up for workshops in your garage from June to August. :D

Chris
April 19th, 2009, 10:08 PM
Would those be every Saturday?

4Runninfun
April 19th, 2009, 10:15 PM
I always kid one of my friends we don't work on his rig unless it's after ten or below ten.

Brody
April 20th, 2009, 06:54 AM
I always kid one of my friends we don't work on his rig unless it's after ten or below ten.

Good one Jon!:lol::lol::lol:

Funrover
April 20th, 2009, 04:30 PM

Seems to be common among 3 of us that I know of.. haha

DETN8R
April 20th, 2009, 04:45 PM
I actually like the rain. I hate when I'm under the rig on hot blistering days.

4Runninfun
April 20th, 2009, 04:53 PM
Seems to be common among 3 of us that I know of.. haha

thank god for the barn right?

Funrover
April 20th, 2009, 05:06 PM
NO JOKE!!!!!!!!!!