PDA

View Full Version : 01 dodge dakota

seangillis11b
April 17th, 2009, 11:47 AM
hey whats up guys? im sean and im from the springs area. hopefully the old dakota can keep up with you guys. cant wait to go wheelin with yall.

Chris
April 17th, 2009, 12:54 PM
:welcome: Sean, nice to have you here! Your Dakota looks like it wouldn't have any trouble at all. Look forward to you joining us on a run before too long and joining in the discussions.

WINKY
April 17th, 2009, 01:19 PM
WELCOME MAN!!!! #3 for us dodge folk! Watch out, were taking over... *cough* zuki's....

1freaky1
April 17th, 2009, 01:23 PM
Welcome and Wow another Sean now we will confuse everyone guess that they all will have to go by Sean1 and Sean2 or something like that Nice D you got there do tell more about!

Chris
April 17th, 2009, 01:26 PM
Is that Redline sticker Justin?

Brody
April 17th, 2009, 03:02 PM
Welcome to the site!

Nice looking Dodge, too! Really sweet hood and look to the front...Is that a glass hood? The rock sliders and front/rear bumpers look good, too..are these custom or who did you buy 'em from..

Nice rig...what do you think of the Thornbirds, on and off road?

Be nice doing a trail with you, Sean 1 and Larry..your rigs are set up very close to each other! And now we have another Dodge! Way cool...now Chris (Dodge) and Randy won't feel so alone....

Post up some other Dodge resources in the make and model section if you have some.

Funrover
April 17th, 2009, 05:44 PM
Welcome! Sweet looking rig. If you can do Eagle Rock you are gonna be more than fine here!

Roostercruiser
April 17th, 2009, 06:14 PM
wow nice dodge yours makes ours look really really small. welcome :D

Roostercruiser
April 17th, 2009, 06:17 PM
Welcome to the site!

Nice looking Dodge, too! Really sweet hood and look to the front...Is that a glass hood? The rock sliders and front/rear bumpers look good, too..are these custom or who did you buy 'em from..

Nice rig...what do you think of the Thornbirds, on and off road?

Be nice doing a trail with you, Sean 1 and Larry..your rigs are set up very close to each other! And now we have another Dodge! Way cool...now Chris (Dodge) and Randy won't feel so alone....

Post up some other Dodge resources in the make and model section if you have some.

theres 2 dakotas and 2 rams now:thunb:

WINKY
April 17th, 2009, 07:07 PM
ahh yes, thanks fer the correction :) but i thought you retired yours from trail duty? HAHAHAHA

Roostercruiser
April 17th, 2009, 08:31 PM
ahh yes, thanks fer the correction :) but i thought you retired yours from trail duty? HAHAHAHA

yea right that will never happen we say it but we really wont mean it but we really want to:eek:

scoutfam
April 17th, 2009, 09:45 PM
good lookin rig.......

Brody
April 18th, 2009, 05:05 AM
theres 2 dakotas and 2 rams now:thunb:

Who has the other Dakota? I wanna see it...

cfr
April 18th, 2009, 07:29 AM
Those bumpers and rock sliders are sweet! Great look.

Roostercruiser
April 18th, 2009, 07:29 AM
Who has the other Dakota? I wanna see it...

i do

seangillis11b
April 18th, 2009, 11:44 AM
justin at redline landcrusiers did the bumpers and sliders

Chris
April 18th, 2009, 02:00 PM
I thought it looked familiar, I remember seeing it when he was working on the front bumper. You probably saw my old FJ55 around that time when he was working the suspension.

H3_Mafia
April 18th, 2009, 04:12 PM
Awesome looking Rig! Look forward to meeting and wheeling with you sometime. :cool:

ShutUpHippie
April 18th, 2009, 05:15 PM
Welcome to Front Range. Sweet truck!

RLMS
April 18th, 2009, 11:57 PM
Sean, You finially made it! Those bumpers and sliders make that truck look tough as nails:D

Later

Justin

Brody
April 19th, 2009, 05:21 AM
Thanks for the reminder, Roland, I plain forgot that you had one....

Justin does some nice fabrication. Those look really nice...

What about the hood? That surely isn't stock is it? It just looks too sweet to be something Detroit came up with...

HuricaneWillys
April 19th, 2009, 07:30 AM
Don't worry about keepin up, you'll leave me long behind with my 40 mph top speed! I'll be just getting their and you'll be on the way home. ha! ha!

Pathrat
April 22nd, 2009, 09:27 PM
Sorry, I missed this thread till now. Welcome to Front Range 4x4!

I have to say that is a great looking truck. Too often you see guys get full-size trucks, jack them to undriveable heights and add chrome, all ready to head to Hooters so it is cool to see such a mean looking, sturdy, done-well Dodge.