PDA

View Full Version : Greenie Car Wash???

SCRubicon
April 14th, 2009, 12:03 AM
Ha Ha Ha...

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/SteveChabala/Random%20Junk/DSCN0813.jpg

Funrover
April 14th, 2009, 12:13 AM
WTF?!?!?!?!?!?! They don't want dirty cars at their car wash?

WINKY
April 14th, 2009, 12:23 AM
keeps the overhead at low levels so they dont have to clean out dirt... from a carwash...

Funrover
April 14th, 2009, 12:23 AM
I know the thought process.. but WTF man?!?!?!

itsjustdan23
April 14th, 2009, 01:43 AM
Jen (Irprncs) got banned from a carwash down here. Dude didnt like the 100lbs of mud she sprayed off im guessin. Im sure she paid alot to wash down her old Dodge.

Dan
April 14th, 2009, 01:11 PM
I actually had a guy file a police report about me since I always used the same carwash. I found out about it from the cops when they finally caught up with me (for other infractions) They didn't give me a ticket because I wasn't breaking the law...they just wanted to prove they had several issues with me..

Moral of the story: Don't always use the same carwash!!

Chris
April 14th, 2009, 01:26 PM
I always use the same one simply because there's usually a manager of some sort there and they are accustomed to seeing me cleaning the mud & engine and don't care. I think the difference is the age of the place, new ones are equipped to deal with just about anything going down their drains.

H3_Mafia
April 14th, 2009, 02:56 PM
Maybe "Offroad" means ATVs, Dirtbikes and Dune Buggys? The owner of the car wash would be stupid business-wise to discriminate against actual 4x4s...

SCRubicon
April 14th, 2009, 05:55 PM
It's the cholo lowrider car wash on 14th between Wads and Sheridan. (closer to Sheridan) I went there quite a bit when I worked for D50 - it was on the way home. It is one of the few .50 cent car washes that keeps up with the traffic and adds new soap into the mix when needed. You should have seen Pedro me estaba dando aspecto sucio.

Pathrat
April 14th, 2009, 09:39 PM
I actually had a guy file a police report about me since I always used the same carwash. I found out about it from the cops when they finally caught up with me (for other infractions) They didn't give me a ticket because I wasn't breaking the law...they just wanted to prove they had several issues with me..

Moral of the story: Don't always use the same carwash!!

WHAT? Are you freakin' serious? So I should rotate when I come back from mud-running or from Moab when there is water???

Pathrat
April 14th, 2009, 09:44 PM
It's the cholo lowrider car wash on 14th between Wads and Sheridan. (closer to Sheridan) I went there quite a bit when I worked for D50 - it was on the way home. It is one of the few .50 cent car washes that keeps up with the traffic and adds new soap into the mix when needed. You should have seen Pedro me estaba dando aspecto sucio.

I love the picture! You could fit an RV in there but no way in hell a Jeep is coming through.

No one in this house speaks Spanish well enough to adequately translate and the internet offered varied solutions: are you saying something about dirty looks or looking dirty?

I have not heard cholo lowrider since I left California! :lol:

ShutUpHippie
April 14th, 2009, 10:09 PM
The one closest to my place has two bays furthest from the entrance that says "Heavily mudded vehicles, use far bays"

H3_Mafia
April 15th, 2009, 03:26 PM
I have not heard cholo lowrider since I left California! :lol:

Haha.... yeah me too! :D