PDA

View Full Version : WFTW Stickers

RockyMtnHigh
April 3rd, 2009, 11:39 PM
Sorry for the delay guys, the site was still down when I finally went to bed. (I work nights)

Anyway as some of you already know we got an email address set up for Wheelers for the Wounded stickers which is: wftwstickers@gmail.com

They are $5.00 each and the proceeds go directly to the event held here on July 18th. At this time I only have payment options of check or MO, which ever you feel comfortable with. I am working on getting a paypal account set up for this, which I anticipate having next week.

If you want them now, please send me an email at the above address, along with your mailing address and the quanity you want. May also be helpful to include your screen name and the forum you are from. I got a couple that I am responsible for updating, this one hands down has had the best response so far for me, thanks for that! :thunb:

This what they look like and they are 4"x4" in size.
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj234/RockyMtnHigh_2008/WFTWSymbol.jpg

RockyMtnHigh
April 3rd, 2009, 11:43 PM
Oh I almost forgot, what does every wheeler enjoy as mush as stickers, T-Shirts!!!!!

I am also working on getting these together. More on that later, but from what Eric and I are working on I think they are going to look pretty awesome, not too complex, simple and to the point.

H3_Mafia
April 4th, 2009, 04:53 AM
I will be sending you an email soon!

4Runninfun
April 4th, 2009, 09:06 AM
let us know when you get the paypal account setup. i know i'll definitely be in for one.

RockyMtnHigh
April 7th, 2009, 10:33 PM
I am still waiting on something so I can get the paypal account set-up. Not sure when that will be at this point, but I am hopeful I will have it up by the end of the week.

I will let you all know when it's ready to go!