PDA

View Full Version : Always cool to see

1freaky1
March 31st, 2009, 03:13 PM
This has nothing to do w/ 4x4s but the power these create is awesome.:D

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/%22Break-Up%2C+The%22/video/x6eko8_02619990707f18jetbreakingsoundbarri_tech

Brody
March 31st, 2009, 06:16 PM
Oh yes...seen them in the Nevada desert doing that about the same distance above the deck! Flat out awesome....Also got buzzed by a couple up on some high peak..don't remember which one,might have been Quandry as I was working at that Jefferson job, but they were so close, I dropped down...way cool...

Pathrat
March 31st, 2009, 08:51 PM
That looks very cool

Patrolman
March 31st, 2009, 08:55 PM
That is awesome! Only thing I have seen close to that was at an old ski area outside of Westcliffe called Conquistador. My dad was on ski patrol there when I was a kid. There were fighter jets that would buzz through the valley and straight up the mountain directly over the ski lifts! Kinda scary when you are riding the lift! They aren't going near as fast though.

Other cool thing I got to see was this past Fall I think. I live due East of Fort Logan, and there were 4 jets that flew straight over my house and then split into the Missing Man just West of the house. Never did figure out who the funeral was for, but I certainly won't forget that. Not very often that happens.