PDA

View Full Version : Weather Watch?

Chris
March 25th, 2009, 04:36 PM
So "they" are saying we could have the biggest storm of the season coming in tonight. I'm accustomed to this type of stuff blowing over but once in a while get surprised. :rolleyes:

4Runninfun
March 25th, 2009, 04:52 PM
predicting 12-16" at my house. but we'll see. I hope we get blasted. I've been doing a bunch of landscaping this week, and the dirt is so dry. We put water on it to keep the dust down and it works for maybe 5min before the dirt is totally dry again. it's bad! everyone do your snow dance tonight!

Patrolman
March 25th, 2009, 06:42 PM
I did my snow dance this afternoon. Tossed the plow on the front of the truck. Also fired up the snowblowers. Poor little snowblower hasn't been used in 10+ weeks. The monster snowblower hasn't been used in well over a year. Such a shame!

Snow-snow-snow-snow...

If for no other reason, we don't need another "Hayman" summer.

scout man
March 25th, 2009, 06:52 PM
snow? yea right. I don't think it snows in Colorado... (yes, I know I am going to be eating these words tomorrow)

WINKY
March 25th, 2009, 06:58 PM
im ready to play!! let it snow!

Funrover
March 25th, 2009, 07:03 PM
It will snow... for one reason alone... I just started new job where Ihave to commute.. hahahahhahahaha.... So far this week I have hit snow twice on the morning!

Pathrat
March 25th, 2009, 07:36 PM
How do you all think this will impact China Wall and the ability of stockers on the trail this coming Saturday?

Patrolman
March 25th, 2009, 07:50 PM
Speaking of which, we are going to have to bow out. The truck is still running too crappy and I am in the middle of working on the 4Runner. Just bad timing for several different things. :(

Chris
March 25th, 2009, 08:01 PM
How do you all think this will impact China Wall and the ability of stockers on the trail this coming Saturday?

Depends on what we actually get, too early to say IMHO.

4Runninfun
March 25th, 2009, 08:58 PM
It will snow... for one reason alone... I just started new job where Ihave to commute.. hahahahhahahaha.... So far this week I have hit snow twice on the morning!

nope it's gonna snow because i'm working on my toyota. i swear it brings it every time. i ordered parts today.

Funrover
March 25th, 2009, 09:15 PM
nope it's gonna snow because i'm working on my toyota. i swear it brings it every time. i ordered parts today.

Sounds like a doubly-whammy..... 2 reasons for snow

Funrover
March 25th, 2009, 09:16 PM

You'll be fine! If they get hammered then it will be more difficult stock but with all the rigs going just go in the middle/back ish area. I have done and have been with others on China Wall stock with snow!

Chris
March 25th, 2009, 09:19 PM
You'll be fine!

Pathrat was asking about stockers, not herself. She likes playing in the snow! :D

4Runninfun
March 25th, 2009, 09:20 PM
Sounds like a doubly-whammy..... 2 reasons for snow

well we're definitely doing our part!

Funrover
March 25th, 2009, 09:21 PM
Pathrat was asking about stockers, not herself. She likes playing in the snow! :D

LOL... I was figuring she meant Hugh.

Pathrat
March 25th, 2009, 10:03 PM
LOL... I was figuring she meant Hugh.

Oh, he has already said he is NOT bringing the Ranger! I don't want to pull him out! :D

Pathrat
March 25th, 2009, 10:04 PM

Yep. And you just know how I love snow and cold, sooo refreshing.

As I have said before, Tye is right: winter is stupid.

Dan
March 26th, 2009, 11:51 AM
I know I live in a little different world up here in Frisco, but it has been snowing since Sunday night...hasn't stopped for more than 2 hours since. We have about 18" of new since mon. I cleaned off 8" of snow from my drive thismorning and am going back out in the next couple mins since there is another 4-5"...Right after I check out the snowblowers for sale...

I know what you're thinkin...Frisco...no snowblower?? What can I say..it used to keep me young, now its making me old...:lol:

Chris
March 26th, 2009, 12:06 PM
I know what you're thinkin...Frisco...no snowblower?? What can I say..it used to keep me young, now its making me old...:lol:

Yeah, I don't have a snowblower either. Who needs them...

...when you have an HMO that takes care of it that is! :lol: