PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to our Sponsors and Vendors!

Brody
March 19th, 2009, 01:14 PM
Chris and I would like to give a big THANKS! to everyone who has contributed stuff for our anniversay run so far.

I just got the package from Dave at DavezToyota Parts way out in Cali and I am telling you that it is a good thing I am an honest dude! I opened the box and here is a bunch of very sweet aluminum knobs, including a gear shift knob for the interior. Boy, would these look nice in my rig...no, Pete...Okay, next I see quite a few stickers, small, large and in between...alright, there is one less sticker now, cause I am going to put that on my rig in appreciation. Then ..wait, there is more stuff..a cool gray T shirt size XL...then..what is this?..A nice set of 4 very cool frame gussets...those almost vanished, but like I said, I am honest...just gotta see if fate is with me...and last , but not least, is a very neat bottle opener made out of a 22RE timing chain tensioner!

So thanks from all of us to you, Dave! You ever get out here to visit, don't be planning on spending any money on hotel or motel rooms!

So Chris, add this to the booty bin. I ended up using the box that Dave sent the stuff in to stash all of the rest of the items. Mine was all of a sudden too small!

Pathrat
March 19th, 2009, 08:53 PM
Woo Hoo! Thanks Dave! :2thumbs:

:woot:

Chris
March 20th, 2009, 12:05 PM
So Chris, add this to the booty bin. I ended up using the box that Dave sent the stuff in to stash all of the rest of the items. Mine was all of a sudden too small!

Very cool Pete, thanks Dave! I thought some of that was stuff you ordered Pete, not so? I'm busy trying to catch up since the last few days have been quite busy. :)

Can you give me a simple list to add? Thanks. :thunb:

Brody
March 20th, 2009, 02:37 PM
Here is a list of what I have:

1 side Toyota 85-94 4 Runner/Pick up door insulation molding.
1 ARB repair kit
1 Hi Lift Jack Accessory
2 Tow strap 'bones'

From Dave:

1 XL Gray T shirt 'Daves Performance Toyota Parts'
1 set of aluminum dash knobs and 1 gearshift knob for Toyotas
5 Toyota emblem cut out frame/roll bar gussets
1 22R timing chain tensioner bottle opener

To be picked up/delivered by Pete or to Pete:

From Sean:

1 used bench vice

From Randy:

4' lengths of various sized shrink tubing, industrial quality

I don't have $$ to be ordering nothin from nobody...

WINKY
March 21st, 2009, 01:42 AM
i have that spare light to drop off too procomp 5" spot ill drop the heat shring and the light sunday

Roostercruiser
March 21st, 2009, 11:48 PM
Here is a list of what I have:

1 side Toyota 85-94 4 Runner/Pick up door insulation molding.
1 ARB repair kit
1 Hi Lift Jack Accessory
2 Tow strap 'bones'

From Dave:

1 XL Gray T shirt 'Daves Performance Toyota Parts'
1 set of aluminum dash knobs and 1 gearshift knob for Toyotas
5 Toyota emblem cut out frame/roll bar gussets
1 22R timing chain tensioner bottle opener

To be picked up/delivered by Pete or to Pete:

From Sean:

1 used bench vice

From Randy:

4' lengths of various sized shrink tubing, industrial quality

I don't have $$ to be ordering nothin from nobody...

do you want me to bring the new tow hook to the run or meet up you and drop it you?

Brody
March 22nd, 2009, 05:47 AM
Just let Chris know that you have it and are going to bring it. I believe that he is making drawing tickets or something like that with the giveaway items on it. If it looks like that there is going to be a last minute change and you can't go, PM or call me and I will make a point of picking it up.

1freaky1
March 22nd, 2009, 05:55 AM
Also Pete I am tossing in a new Fuse panel in the box. I'll call you Monday, oh yeah pm me your # I don't know what I did with it.