PDA

View Full Version : NEW GUY

cruiser51
March 12th, 2009, 09:44 AM
New guy here posting up a thread glad I found this site ive been looking for some local Coloradoans to do some off roading with Ive allways been risking it on my own with my family some times its scary. But ive been lucky. Ive been sticking to moderate trails the hardest ive done is st.Vrain and cony flats not bad for a stock cruiser look forward to meeting some of you and doing some cruising ps need lift and tires lol. Oh ya 94 land cruiser stock building sliders and roof rack

Funrover
March 12th, 2009, 10:02 AM
Welcome, post up pics when you get a chance!

Chris
March 12th, 2009, 10:05 AM
:welcome: Cruiser51!

We're glad you found us and welcome to Front Range 4x4!

Your timing is great, we're having a 1st Anniversary Run on the 28th which will be the perfect opportunity to meet a whole bunch of folks. The trail is suitable for all 4x4's so bring the family!

Look forward to meeting you!

cruiser51
March 12th, 2009, 11:59 AM
thanks looking forward to meeting you. and would like to go to the run but cant find any directions.

Dan
March 12th, 2009, 12:10 PM
Welcome..I just found this too...Ditto on being lucky going alone w/ the family...

Try this:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=http://dirtopia.com/w/images/7/7c/China_Wall.kmz

1freaky1
March 12th, 2009, 12:30 PM
Welcome

cruiser51
March 12th, 2009, 12:41 PM
thanks fred that helped alot you going toy be there.

Dan
March 12th, 2009, 12:50 PM
thanks fred that helped alot you going toy be there.

I really want to go!! I have too much up in the air right now to commit to anything...probably know for sure the week of..

Pathrat
March 12th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Welcome! If you look in the forum Trail Runs, there is a new thread that gives meet up times and there is a link to traildamage.com's page on China Wall.

Brody
March 13th, 2009, 06:55 AM
Welcome to the site, if I haven't said so already! Looking forward to meeting you!

If you have any problems with finding directions, trail information, meeting times, etc. please feel free to PM anyone who has posted something regarding the anniversary run and we will get you hooked up!

Looking forward to meeting you and hopefully seeing you on this coming run! I think that you will find a really nice group of folks here and will meet some new friends!

cruiser51
March 13th, 2009, 07:18 AM
Welcome to the site, if I haven't said so already! Looking forward to meeting you!

If you have any problems with finding directions, trail information, meeting times, etc. please feel free to PM anyone who has posted something regarding the anniversary run and we will get you hooked up!

Looking forward to meeting you and hopefully seeing you on this coming run! I think that you will find a really nice group of folks here and will meet some new friends!

thanks brody. sounds like a good time and i think ill be there depending on my beter half. but im sure we will go. definetly looking forward to it.

Brody
March 13th, 2009, 03:55 PM
Posted a couple of folks to try for a bender. I am looking for a little tube bending, too.