PDA

View Full Version : Chinaman Gulch this weekend

SCRubicon
March 9th, 2009, 06:39 PM
I know this is kind of short notice, but I have an old H.S. friend from Pennsylvania in town (business) for the next couple of days. Figured I'd take him out 4-wheeling this weekend since I was in California the last time he was here and missed the snowmobile run he wanted to do. Chinaman Gulch came to mind. This way he can see some more CO scenery and get a taste of one of my favorite trails. Saturday, or Sunday - it hasn't been hammered in stone yet. Let me know if you'd like to make the run. If mother nature poops out some snow down that way the fallback plan is Slaughterhouse. Thanks for looking...

S~

Funrover
March 9th, 2009, 07:17 PM
sigh... I need a job

Jimmy
March 9th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Hmmm... I'll see what I can do! Wouldn't mind hitting that one.

Pathrat
March 9th, 2009, 08:52 PM
I still have my winter tires on and I am helping a friend move so double out for me.

WINKY
March 9th, 2009, 11:46 PM
if it happens on sunday im in, if you go on chinaman ill ride along but slaughterhouse i think i can do. saturday im installing more stuff on brutus.

Warrlord
March 10th, 2009, 05:53 AM
I'll have to check with the boss, she was saying something about this weekend but I don't remember (selective hearing). I would really like to go though.

1freaky1
March 10th, 2009, 06:22 AM
I'll have to check with the boss, she was saying something about this weekend but I don't remember (selective hearing). I would really like to go though.

So I am not the only one who has that medical condition (selective hearing) cool!!!!:D

Brody
March 10th, 2009, 08:23 AM
I actually have both SHD (selective hearing disorder) and SMD (selective memory disorder) so, no you are not alone.....

Funrover
March 10th, 2009, 09:03 AM
SHD is not a disorder.... you guys are looking at it the wrong way. I have it also.. I see it as an advantage hahahhaha

Brody
March 10th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Simply a medical term....simply a medical term....no one was actually complaining about it....

Dan
March 10th, 2009, 11:24 AM
What are you guys talking about?? I thought SHD was OEM - Original Equipement for Males

Funrover
March 10th, 2009, 11:49 AM
What are you guys talking about?? I thought SHD was OEM - Original Equipement for Males

:lol::lol:

Brody
March 10th, 2009, 12:40 PM
That's funny!

WINKY
March 10th, 2009, 12:58 PM
what were we talking about...?:rolleyes:

SCRubicon
March 10th, 2009, 03:51 PM
What?

SCRubicon
March 10th, 2009, 03:53 PM
if it happens on sunday im in, if you go on chinaman ill ride along but slaughterhouse i think i can do. saturday im installing more stuff on brutus.

I'd take you on Chinaman, but I only have 2 seats in the JK. The spare tire and tools occupy the space where the back seat once lived. (long story, I won't go into it)

Jimmy
March 10th, 2009, 05:55 PM
I'm in for this weekend. Let us know when you've decided on a day!

SCRubicon
March 10th, 2009, 06:17 PM
I'm in for this weekend. Let us know when you've decided on a day!

Sweet! I'll probably know by tonight.

SCRubicon
March 10th, 2009, 06:37 PM
Even better, I can tell you now. (just got the phone call I was waiting for) We're going to hit it Saturday. (the 14th) Figure be at the Gun Smoke between 9:00-9:30. Earlier if you're going to munch some brekkies. (I'll be eating at home before I leave) See you there!!!

Jamie
March 10th, 2009, 06:43 PM
I'm in. :D

Aaron I'll split a tank of gas to get you there, I might even feed you at the gunsmoke.? I know times are tight but I always enjoy having you around to move a rock!!LOL

4Runninfun
March 10th, 2009, 07:06 PM
i'd love to go but i doubt i'll have my truck troubles figured out by then. too bad too cuz i'm dying to get out.

Jamie
March 10th, 2009, 07:13 PM
i'd love to go but i doubt i'll have my truck troubles figured out by then.

John, If you need any help to get her going before the 28th let me know.

4Runninfun
March 10th, 2009, 07:20 PM
thanks jamie, i'll let you know.

WINKY
March 10th, 2009, 07:24 PM
ya'll have fun!!!

Pathrat
March 10th, 2009, 08:21 PM

Yes, very funny! :lol: Are there any after market upgrades?

Funrover
March 10th, 2009, 08:46 PM
I'm in. :D

Aaron I'll split a tank of gas to get you there, I might even feed you at the gunsmoke.? I know times are tight but I always enjoy having you around to move a rock!!LOL

I'm in!! Thanks Jamie! :thunb:

Funrover
March 10th, 2009, 08:47 PM

There is..... it's called IGNORE! It does have a few downsides so you have to really be sure it's what you want.. :lol::lol::lol:

Pathrat
March 10th, 2009, 09:07 PM
There is..... it's called IGNORE! It does have a few downsides so you have to really be sure it's what you want.. :lol::lol::lol:

Can't I just get a bolt on? Restore to factory settings when I want?

Funrover
March 10th, 2009, 09:15 PM
Can't I just get a bolt on? Restore to factory settings when I want?

What? huh? I thought I heard something :D

Pathrat
March 10th, 2009, 09:19 PM
What? huh? I thought I heard something :D

No you didn't. It was just a gentle buzzing you paid no mind to.
We should stop jacking Steve's thread.:D

Funrover
March 10th, 2009, 09:28 PM
No you didn't. It was just a gentle buzzing you paid no mind to.
We should stop jacking Steve's thread.:D

I AM GOING!!!! I AM GOING!!! I AM GOING!!!

and there is often a buzz around you.... weird hahaha :D

Brody
March 11th, 2009, 03:24 AM
Ctrl+Alt+Delete does a program stop and reset on 92% of most normal males. The keys are located behind the right ear around the mastoid bone and require a sharp blow with a hard object to activate.

Do not expect a prompt reboot.

WINKY
March 11th, 2009, 03:25 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH and Pete goes for the KO!!!!

Warrlord
March 11th, 2009, 07:25 AM
Aaron, Jamie?...........Where are you guys meeting at? I'm planning to go but I won't know for sure until end of day Friday. I might go into work Saturday since it's the last day of the pay peroid & I work on commission. I have 3 transmissions to repair between now & then & I might not get the parts in time, so that'll determine what I'm doing Saturday. Man, I wanna go wheeling sooooooo bad but I need the hours on my paycheck too :(

I'll let you guys know one way or the other Friday evening in this thread :thunb:

Jamie
March 11th, 2009, 07:41 AM
Larry,
We usually meet up on Hwy 24 by 8th street. Just pull over on 24 and we'll see ya.

Funrover
March 11th, 2009, 09:45 AM
Hey Jamie when do you wanna meet?

Jamie
March 11th, 2009, 01:22 PM
I say 6:30 on 24.

Jimmy
March 11th, 2009, 05:10 PM
See you all Saturday morning at Gunsmoke!

Funrover
March 11th, 2009, 05:44 PM
I say 6:30 on 24.

Man that is early..LOL....

Pathrat
March 11th, 2009, 09:45 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH and Pete goes for the KO!!!!

:lol::lol::lol: perfect! Ok Steve, I swear I am done jacking your thread. :o

Funrover
March 11th, 2009, 09:47 PM
:lol::lol::lol: perfect! Ok Steve, I swear I am done jacking your thread. :o

You coming Path?

Pathrat
March 11th, 2009, 10:12 PM
You coming Path?

hey, we are on topic? No, I have my winter tires on and Hugh and we are helping my friend move at 11am.

edit: FUNROVER, no, sorry, can't give the yes

Funrover
March 11th, 2009, 10:33 PM
I didn't see a yes.... I will ask again.. Are you coming? lol

SCRubicon
March 11th, 2009, 11:05 PM

Yeah, it's called "why don't you kick off your shoes and go bake me a pie." :D

Funrover
March 11th, 2009, 11:05 PM
YUMM... Pie....

SCRubicon
March 11th, 2009, 11:10 PM
YUMM... Pie....

So much better than cake. Pie totally owns cake. Want to know why? Ever hear of turkey pot cake? No? Didn't think so... Hey, wait a minute here - when did this place turn into that other place with Colorado and 4x4 in the name? :D

Funrover
March 11th, 2009, 11:19 PM
So much better than cake. Pie totally owns cake. Want to know why? Ever hear of turkey pot cake? No? Didn't think so... Hey, wait a minute here - when did this place turn into that other place with Colorado and 4x4 in the name? :D

When path kept talking.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

SCRubicon
March 11th, 2009, 11:43 PM
When path kept talking.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/SteveChabala/Random%20Junk/popcorn.gif

1freaky1
March 12th, 2009, 12:29 AM
SHD is not a disorder.... you guys are looking at it the wrong way. I have it also.. I see it as an advantage hahahhaha

I actually have both SHD (selective hearing disorder) and SMD (selective memory disorder) so, no you are not alone.....

HA HA the only time I can complain about it is when my wife's is worse than mine, but what is memory I can't remember anything most of the time.

1freaky1
March 12th, 2009, 12:38 AM

Man that is early..LOL....

I will still be at work so that puts me out.

greenramp
March 12th, 2009, 06:25 AM
Jealous, wish I could go but I need to stick close, may hit lefthand though.

Funrover
March 12th, 2009, 09:34 AM
Jealous, wish I could go but I need to stick close, may hit lefthand though.

Bummer. :(

SCRubicon
March 12th, 2009, 06:06 PM
I just got off the phone with a nice girl named Jennifer (she works at the Coyote Cantina in B.V.) and she said the weather is looking good. ACES!!!! :thunb:

Pathrat
March 12th, 2009, 06:15 PM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/SteveChabala/Random%20Junk/popcorn.gif

I would like to have seen this??? :D

LOL, turkey pot cake!!! PIE ROCKS! I just made one Sunday. I have the recipes to my family's pies, the ones they sold out of the coffee shop for about 30 years. The best!

SCRubicon
March 12th, 2009, 11:20 PM
animated popcorn munching smilie. (you and funrover back and forth) apparently photobucket has a thing against snack food...

Jamie
March 13th, 2009, 07:22 AM
I just looked at the weather as well. Looks like BV didn't get much, we should be good to go.:thunb:

Funrover
March 13th, 2009, 09:52 AM
Hey Jamie how is 6:30 at the Acorn (Conoco) gas station? (HWY 24 and 8th street) Kevin may try and come!

Warrlord
March 13th, 2009, 04:16 PM
:( I'll be working tomorrow unfortunately. You guys have a fun & safe time :thunb:

Jamie
March 13th, 2009, 04:19 PM
:( I'll be working tomorrow unfortunately. You guys have a fun & safe time :thunb:

Bummer Larry!

Ok Aaron. I think Joe is coming too.

Funrover
March 13th, 2009, 05:12 PM
SWEET!! I look forward to this!

Pathrat
March 13th, 2009, 09:14 PM
animated popcorn munching smilie. (you and funrover back and forth) apparently photobucket has a thing against snack food...

It is high cholesterol and leaves a huge carbon footprint and since the US didn't ratify the Kyoto accord, we can't buy pollution credits allowing us to display the smilie.

SCRubicon
March 13th, 2009, 09:29 PM
See you guys at the Gun Smoke!

SCRubicon
March 13th, 2009, 09:30 PM
It is high cholesterol and leaves a huge carbon footprint and since the US didn't ratify the Kyoto accord, we can't buy pollution credits allowing us to display the smilie.

There's zero cholesterol in popcorn. I like my popcorn dry and without salt :D

Pathrat
March 13th, 2009, 09:37 PM
There's zero cholesterol in popcorn. I like my popcorn dry and without salt :D

I will bring you the bags of dry, no butter, no salt popcorn in my pantry, which I purchased as a low-cal, low-fat snack...I call it CrapCorn

SCRubicon
March 13th, 2009, 09:41 PM
I will bring you the bags of dry, no butter, no salt popcorn in my pantry, which I purchased as a low-cal, low-fat snack...I call it CrapCorn

Heck yeah, I'll take it :thunb:

Pathrat
March 13th, 2009, 09:43 PM
Heck yeah, I'll take it :thunb:

the two bags are yours! btw, so I don't have to dig through the posts, are you going on the 28th?

EDIT...oooohh, my bad. Apparently my kid has been eating it with a half a stick of butter and garlic salt after school. I was informed of this fact when I went to take your popcorn out of the pantry and put your name on it. :o

Funrover
March 13th, 2009, 09:44 PM
I have an open passenger seat (Jessica can't go.. she has family coming to the area).. So if anyone wants to ride along they can!

Jamie
March 13th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Joe's in, he will meet us on the side of 24 at about 6:30.

Funrover
March 13th, 2009, 09:57 PM
Sweet, so 3 of us from the springs!

SCRubicon
March 13th, 2009, 10:01 PM
the two bags are yours! btw, so I don't have to dig through the posts, are you going on the 28th?

EDIT...oooohh, my bad. Apparently my kid has been eating it with a half a stick of butter and garlic salt after school. I was informed of this fact when I went to take your popcorn out of the pantry and put your name on it. :o

That kid of yours owes me some popcorn...lol :D

SCRubicon
March 13th, 2009, 10:01 PM
I have an open passenger seat (Jessica can't go.. she has family coming to the area).. So if anyone wants to ride along they can!

For the China Wall run? I might take the seat.

SCRubicon
March 13th, 2009, 10:03 PM
Joe's in, he will meet us on the side of 24 at about 6:30.

Excellent Smithers, excellent...:thunb:

Funrover
March 13th, 2009, 10:03 PM

I have an open back seat.. or hell you can have passenger, I'll ride my bike(or sit in back) and Jess can drive!! Come on down man!

Pathrat
March 13th, 2009, 10:46 PM
That kid of yours owes me some popcorn...lol :D

I will tell her, I know how you two got on so well last time!:lol:

Pathrat
March 13th, 2009, 10:50 PM

I would like to see you take that seat :)

Funrover
March 13th, 2009, 10:51 PM
I would like to see you take that seat :)

I offered, I hope he comes along!

Warrlord
March 14th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Sooooooooooo??? How'd it go today? Hope everything went good for you guys :thunb:

Ill admit, I was jealous when I thought about what I could've been doing today instead of fixing a Cadillac :(