PDA

View Full Version : On a Nieghborhood Walk

Brody
March 9th, 2009, 08:52 AM
LaDawn And I took a little walk yesterday and wandered by Ed's Classic Mustangs on Lamar. Here are some pictures...

Oh, FYI, I happened to check prices and a 'restorable derelict' GT 500 goes for around $90k with a restored one going for around $200k and up. Guess what category the one pictured fits in...yes, it does have the dual 4 barrels and 428 and all matching numbers...

Brody
March 9th, 2009, 08:55 AM
And a couple more....

I threw the snow plow picture in because this weather is when you actually see them. They never seem to be out when it is snowing or the roads lousy. At any rate, it is nice seeing our tax dollars at work in such a fine manner....

Roostercruiser
March 9th, 2009, 08:55 AM
gotta love Elonor

Brody
March 9th, 2009, 09:00 AM
He had two more in the shop he was restoring, The 'Eleanor' version from 'Gone in 60 Seconds' has a lot more fiberglass. I guess there is some distinction between the two besides the fiberglass panels, but the guy lost me trying to explain it...

The one pictured has fiberglass front skirt, hood and back panel. It also had less than 1,000 miles on the odometer...actual...worth a fortune.... probably more than most of us paid for the house we live in...

SCRubicon
March 9th, 2009, 09:36 AM
Nice! My cousin has a 68 Shelby GT350 sitting in the garage. It runs and is solid, but it could benefit from a full restoration. (left to her in a will years ago)

Pathrat
March 9th, 2009, 09:49 PM
oooh baby!!! PRETTY!

1freaky1
March 10th, 2009, 07:15 AM
That is a true beauty, mmmmm, my cousin and her husband restores Mustangs and Shelbys and sells them I used to go with him to race his down at the track that was on the was off I25 on the way to the springs.