PDA

View Full Version : Who's bringing what on Anniversary Run

Pathrat
March 8th, 2009, 04:05 PM
Hi everyone.

Lunch is going to be a part of our FR4x4 Anniversary Run on March 28th. Please post up what you are bringing if you are contributing to the cook-out. This will also help those who want to bring something but are not sure what has not been covered.

Thank you!

GateMonkey and I are bringing a Coleman grill, small table, 32 hot dogs, and paper plates.

Please let me know if I should bring the plastic cups I have in the garage.

EDIT: WE WILL NEED ONE MORE GRILL BESIDES OURS

Warrlord
March 8th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Things I will be bringing with me..................

My wife
Camping table
3 camp chairs
32 hot dog buns
Trash bags (& I'll haul out the trash)

WINKY
March 8th, 2009, 07:21 PM
I will be bringing a few pounds of hamburger meat and buns to match for everyone.

Brody
March 9th, 2009, 05:55 AM
We'll be kicking in some more big hot dogs, buns and maybe tater salad.

Chris
March 9th, 2009, 07:23 AM
Nobody's mentioned chips & such so I'll bring those and whatever else seems appropriate at the moment.

Tye
March 9th, 2009, 08:44 AM
We'll bring Soft drinks...

Roostercruiser
March 9th, 2009, 08:48 AM
i can bring a 4 ft foldable table and and some soft drinks, and some propane campiing stoves if needed and paper platesand forks and knives

4runner freak
March 9th, 2009, 02:14 PM
I can bring a camping stove(if needed).
I will be bringing my better half, a bag of chips, a package of cheese Brats and at least drinks for us.

Stephanie, what else do we need to bring?
Targets and ammo?:D

WINKY
March 9th, 2009, 02:20 PM
someone bring HO-HO'S and TWINKIES....HAHAHAHAHAHAH oh and king-dongs (the chocolate hockeypuck)

Brody
March 9th, 2009, 02:27 PM
I know that you are kidding, Danny, cause it's going to be too much of a family run, with all the kids and dogs.

I have been trying to get together a wheeling/shooting run for awhile and it never seems to get off the ground for some reason. I know a bunch of places to shoot as do Bren, Bear and a bunch of other folks on the site, so finding a place shouldn't be a problem.

Seems like every time this is brought up, there is a bunch of concern about 'where to go', 'where is it legal'...yada, yada, yada...and nothing goes beyond that. I know that I have written the same stuff as concerns the FS and 'legal' areas to shoot about three times and don't feel like doing it anymore.

I say that we just set a date, time and place and go to any one of the numerous areas to shoot in this state and just plain do it...People that want to go somewhere and shoot will come and those that express too many concerns can stay online and discuss them...

WINKY
March 9th, 2009, 02:29 PM
im in for a run and shoot pete!

Chris
March 9th, 2009, 02:54 PM
Good idea Pete, both to set up a separate run and keep this very family friendly. :)

greenramp
March 9th, 2009, 04:45 PM
I think of something... and there will be plenty for all of course.

Pathrat
March 9th, 2009, 09:14 PM
someone bring HO-HO'S and TWINKIES....HAHAHAHAHAHAH oh and king-dongs (the chocolate hockeypuck)

You just signed yourself up pal! :D I loves me some twinkies!!!

Pathrat
March 9th, 2009, 09:16 PM
I say that we just set a date, time and place and go to any one of the numerous areas to shoot in this state and just plain do it...People that want to go somewhere and shoot will come and those that express too many concerns can stay online and discuss them...

Sounds like a good idea that should just be put up on the calender.

Pathrat
March 9th, 2009, 09:20 PM
CowboyJ, I have plenty of paper plates, bought in bulk at Costco. Thanks for suggesting the plastic forks and such.

We need one more stove, at least. Ours will be busy with hot dogs, and we will need one more for additional dogs and burgers. Two would be ideal. Danny I know you offered one so please do bring it.

We need condiments, a roll of paper towels, and I would suggest some brownies or cookies, unless DeezelPWR is getting a case of Hostess LardCakes.

Tye, cans or will you need cups?

WINKY
March 9th, 2009, 11:39 PM
CowboyJ, I have plenty of paper plates, bought in bulk at Costco. Thanks for suggesting the plastic forks and such.

We need one more stove, at least. Ours will be busy with hot dogs, and we will need one more for additional dogs and burgers. Two would be ideal. Danny I know you offered one so please do bring it.

We need condiments, a roll of paper towels, and I would suggest some brownies or cookies, unless DeezelPWR is getting a case of Hostess LardCakes.

Tye, cans or will you need cups?

DONE lardcakes for everyone!!!! :jiggy"

Brody
March 10th, 2009, 08:35 AM
I have another 2 burner propane Coleman style stove we can bring if that would help.

Oops...that I can bring....forgot LaDawn is scheduled for work that day....

4runner freak
March 10th, 2009, 09:29 AM
Danny I know you offered one so please do bring it.

Will do.
I will try to bring some of my cookies and crush everyones dreams that their recipe is the best.:D

Of course I still have to get my truck back, first!:(

WINKY
March 10th, 2009, 01:14 PM
Will do.
I will try to bring some of my cookies and crush everyones dreams that their recipe is the best.:D

ill be the taste of that.... <---------cookie monster:cool:

Chris
March 10th, 2009, 01:28 PM
Will do.

Mine always taste remarkably like Safeways! :lol:

Pathrat
March 10th, 2009, 08:41 PM
Will do.

Danny is coming to crush dreams. Can I stomp on hopes? :D

I'm kidding, good one Danny!

Pathrat
March 10th, 2009, 08:44 PM
DONE lardcakes for everyone!!!! :jiggy"

I was hassling you with the Hostess LardCakes but :woot: Very cool that you signed up on this one!

Chris, that was really funny...Safeway Flavored :lol:

WINKY
March 10th, 2009, 09:17 PM
im all about sugar!:D

Brody
March 11th, 2009, 03:46 AM
Danny is coming to crush dreams. Can I stomp on hopes?

And can I dance on the backs of the bruised?? Hot damn! What a team! Things to do when you have no funds....

Is this going to happen before or after we eat??

And a good thing we are leaving the guns and ammo at home....

Dirt Claude
March 11th, 2009, 08:02 AM
Looks like the main eats are covered, I'll plan on bringing a side dish of some sort.

4runner freak
March 11th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Danny is coming to crush dreams. Can I stomp on hopes?

And can I dance on the backs of the bruised?? Hot damn! What a team! Things to do when you have no funds....

And a good thing we are leaving the guns and ammo at home....

Well after all this hulabaloo, I WILL bring my world (OK just the one revolving around me, population 1) renowned cookies. :D

And Pete, they will be for eating not shooting!
Those things are call "clay pigeons".

Chris
March 11th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Cookie contest?

Efforts would be better spent on hot wings :D

Man Jerk
March 11th, 2009, 12:54 PM
I've got no idea what to bring. I'll figure out something..

Funrover
March 11th, 2009, 01:13 PM
So far all I have is the Wife and I.... I think I am gonna have a few items from Jamie... I will see whats available when the time comes!

Pathrat
March 11th, 2009, 09:53 PM
btw, Jamie has signed up for a bottle each of mustard, ketchup and relish.

Pathrat
March 11th, 2009, 09:55 PM
[quote=Brody;26073]Danny is coming to crush dreams. Can I stomp on hopes?

And a good thing we are leaving the guns and ammo at home....[/quote

Well before of course! If we do it after we would be all sluggish and not able to give it our best destructive effort!

Kepi
February 22nd, 2010, 12:18 PM
I have a webster propane grill I can bring and of course some turkey hot dogs and maybe some ice?

Smash
February 22nd, 2010, 12:36 PM
While I don't have a grill and stuff like that, I do have plenty of room to haul them. We will not be bringing the dogs. If someone needs room for stuff, let me know see if we can work something out. I do have 5 extra chairs I will bring.

scout man
February 22nd, 2010, 01:10 PM
I will have a coleman 2 burner stove with me, since it is always in the rig anyways, and I can throw in a one burner also if people have things that need to be heated up. Just let me know in advance that you want one of my burners so I know! No way to haul my grill up there though, so I will have to leave that to you guys.

Chris
February 22nd, 2010, 01:25 PM
Oops, this is last years thread! :eek:

This years -> http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?8616-2010-Anniversary-Run-Food-Thread&p=88602

Closed.