PDA

View Full Version : little girls big day

Roostercruiser
March 8th, 2009, 10:35 AM
my little :princess: had her 5th birthday on saturday and she got some drums:eek::doh:

Funrover
March 8th, 2009, 10:39 AM
ROCK IT!!!!!!

gragravar
March 8th, 2009, 10:41 AM
oh my. good luck with that.

WINKY
March 8th, 2009, 11:07 AM
NICE!!!!!!!!! get some earplugs...HAHAHAHAHA good to see kids enjoying their b-days! What you gonna get me fer my birthday Roland?

Chris
March 8th, 2009, 11:16 AM
I always wanted to get my grandkids drums as revenge to my kids but their father already had a set himself. Now all 3 are playing them along with a trumpet, violin, guitar and assorted instruments.

Funrover
March 8th, 2009, 11:38 AM
I always wanted to get my grandkids drums as revenge to my kids but their father already had a set himself. Now all 3 are playing them along with a trumpet, violin, guitar and assorted instruments.

That is awesome!

greenramp
March 8th, 2009, 02:08 PM
sweet!

Pathrat
March 8th, 2009, 04:01 PM
Very cool for your little :princess:.

I have threatened to get a whole musical instrument set up for my good friend's son. He, in turn, threatened to take my son to Vegas next year for his 18th birthday.

Chris
March 8th, 2009, 07:51 PM
Girls and drums! :clap:

scout man
March 8th, 2009, 10:54 PM
now you've done it cowboy... your talking to a music major who dropped a ton of money on a degree and instruments and now successfully has a very unstable job in the music industry... have fun!!!

Brody
March 9th, 2009, 06:11 AM
Now all you need is a bank of Marshall amps and have her invite some friends over! Your neighbors will love ya!

Hope that your whole day was fun! Kids love stuff that makes noise, don't they?

Roostercruiser
March 9th, 2009, 08:43 AM
NICE!!!!!!!!! get some earplugs...HAHAHAHAHA good to see kids enjoying their b-days! What you gonna get me fer my birthday Roland?

at the rate your gonna go this year whats left :lol: