PDA

View Full Version : ILL

WINKY
March 4th, 2009, 02:55 PM
So, who here hates being sick raise your hand! I hate being deathly ill and today isnt a good day to be sick...:(:(:(:(

Brody
March 4th, 2009, 03:16 PM
You're not supposed to get sick....not permitted at all...

Feel better...being sick sucks...

Chris
March 4th, 2009, 06:26 PM
Get well, being sick isn't high on my list of the way to spend 70+ degree days In March. :(

Pathrat
March 4th, 2009, 10:17 PM
My family, and just about my entire department, has been sick all winter. We just seem to be taking turns at being actively sick but appear to all be carriers, walking disease bags ready to turn symptomatic.

Sucks but be happy if this is your first sick time this season.

ShutUpHippie
March 4th, 2009, 10:26 PM
Being in college is like living in a petri dish.. I have only come down with a small cold this whole year. It's almost impossible not to get sick at least once a year.

Funrover
March 4th, 2009, 11:12 PM
Being in college is like living in a petri dish.. I have only come down with a small cold this whole year. It's almost impossible not to get sick at least once a year.

My wife works in am elementary school... and I go to school..... I am in a double wammy

WINKY
March 5th, 2009, 06:59 AM
i think its my bosses fault, he had something that put him on his butt for 4 weeks and comes to work still hacking and such.... now i got it but hopefully it is on its way out. I rarely get sick mostly a sinus cold that lasts a week max. This was like bronchitis/flu/cold mixed in one and is going through me like a train... ive been coughin and hacking so much i feel like one of those ab burner commercials...but thank you all fer the positive thoughts! :thunb:

Funrover
March 5th, 2009, 10:22 AM
GET WELL!!!!