PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Toadman26
March 4th, 2009, 10:08 AM
Hello All,

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Todd Young and I own a 1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ. I also started a club called TRAILRATS. Hopefully I will get all of the them to sign up. I wheel anything from easy to extreme.Hopefully we will make it out to the run on the 28th.

Funrover
March 4th, 2009, 10:10 AM
Welcome, Nice TJ!

Tye
March 4th, 2009, 10:13 AM
Welcome to the asylum....

Chris
March 4th, 2009, 10:45 AM
:welcome: Todd! Nice to have you on Front Range 4x4!

Nice looking TJ, hope to meet you before too long and we'd love to have the rest of the Trailrats sign up too.

We're nearing our first anniversary and are celebrating with a "social run" on China Wall and looking forward to getting new and old members together for a good time. Hope you can make it too!

Toadman26
March 4th, 2009, 10:53 AM
I will get the word out. We will just be getting back from Moab. That trip will be March 13th through the 17th. We will still have the itch to get out so we should be there.

Brody
March 4th, 2009, 11:34 AM
Welcome to the site!

Sweet looking Jeep, too!

Get all of your buddies to sign on. We do all sorts of runs also and have all sorts of rigs. Most of us just like getting outside and wheeling. An influx of new members with new ideas and new trail suggestions would be great. we are really trying to start filling up the calendar this year so that there are a variety of runs and dates to choose from. Don't hesitate to post any that you want to do.

Feel free to contribute to all sections of the forum, too and if you have any good links or vendors that aren't already posted, please post those, too!

Looking forward to seeing you on some runs. All of you might try to make the anniversary run on the 28th and meet a bunch of new friends.

Pathrat
March 4th, 2009, 10:34 PM
Welcome! How do you like your Fab Four bumper? Your front set up looks great.

Toadman26
March 5th, 2009, 08:22 AM
thanks,
I really do like the fab four setup. It gives you alot of options, plus it looks good to.

scoutfam
March 5th, 2009, 10:11 AM
I think the boys and I have seen your rig around and about once or twice. I like it and so do they.......... Newer rigs with cool mods always make me jealous :rolleyes: I really need to get my paint job done.......

Toadman26
March 5th, 2009, 10:43 AM
thanks , hopefully we can hook up on some trails this summer.