PDA

View Full Version : For You Dodge Fans out there

Brody
March 2nd, 2009, 03:50 PM
Here is a link to a Dodge pick up to Truggy on Unimog axles that is something else. This guy doing it is only 21. Impressivce to say the least and he certainly has a better paying job than I did at that age... At any rate, quite a build up and it looks as though he was/is doing all the work himself. Oh...BTW, the thing is going to ride on 46" MT Baja Claws. Shows the semi stock truck to finished or almost finished product...This is pretty BA...

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=726018

WINKY
March 2nd, 2009, 04:33 PM
im still drooling could you imagine me doing this to brutus?

Funrover
March 2nd, 2009, 06:48 PM
That is sweet.... Way past my trails use

Brody
March 3rd, 2009, 04:50 AM
Yeah, Randy, I could...but down the road a little bit...Did you follow the article down enough to see what else was parked in this guys garage?? And how nice, big, and totally clean his garage looked? Wonder what his DD is....

Obviously from a slightly different income bracket...especially at 21. Could you have bought yourself a pair of Unimog axles for a 21st B Day present? I know I couldn't have....

Roostercruiser
March 3rd, 2009, 08:35 AM
Yeah, Randy, I could...but down the road a little bit...Did you follow the article down enough to see what else was parked in this guys garage?? And how nice, big, and totally clean his garage looked? Wonder what his DD is....

Obviously from a slightly different income bracket...especially at 21. Could you have bought yourself a pair of Unimog axles for a 21st B Day present? I know I couldn't have....

no just rockwell axles...:D

WINKY
March 3rd, 2009, 11:56 AM
i could have at 23. I bought my first house when i was 23. Once i do buy a house again i will start on brutus. :) he will be paid off as well. Nothing to that extreme but he will be formidable and capable of what the toyotas on here can do.

Roostercruiser
March 3rd, 2009, 02:25 PM
i could have at 23. I bought my first house when i was 23. Once i do buy a houe again i will start on brutus. :) he will be paid off as well. Nothing to that extreme but he will be formittable and capable of what the toyotas on here can do.

good luck on buying another house:thunb: if u want you could use us as a reference if you need it

WINKY
March 3rd, 2009, 03:15 PM
Thanks Roland, i will keep it in mind. I still get to use my va loan so that is a bonus as well :)

Brody
March 3rd, 2009, 07:37 PM
Nothing to that extreme but he will be formidable and capable of what the toyotas on here can do.[/QUOTE]

Throwing down the gauntlet now, are we....?

Hell, you could crush all of our Yotas once you get some bigger meats on that thing, never mind doing anything else. We'll have start being nice to you now, I guess....

BTW, the air tank is by the side of the house as of this AM. Come by any time you want to pick it up. No need to call first...

WINKY
March 3rd, 2009, 09:00 PM
got it meng :)

1freaky1
March 4th, 2009, 08:38 AM
That thing is sick and whats worse like stated above how does a young kid get that kinda money, I won't even think of showing that to my youngest son Stephen cause he'll be wanting to do that to his dodge 1500 especially since it looks identical to his, in cab setup and color.

Funrover
March 4th, 2009, 09:56 AM
That thing is sick and whats worse like stated above how does a young kid get that kinda money, I won't even think of showing that to my youngest son Stephen cause he'll be wanting to do that to his dodge 1500 especially since it looks identical to his, in cab setup and color.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Chances are with your rig being build his wheels are already turning! :thunb: