Colorado Scott
February 24th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Ha!:D

4Runninfun
February 24th, 2009, 10:39 AM
ahh yes, awesome!

Brody
February 24th, 2009, 10:40 AM
Yep...probably talks a mean line, too...One of those guys that stands there with 2-3 friends talking up a storm about he is going to do this and that to you and when you get tired of listening to his BS, you step right in and get things sorted out in a second or two...leaving him on the ground and his friends going WTF????

greenramp
February 24th, 2009, 11:06 AM
awesome

Funrover
February 24th, 2009, 12:07 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Classic!

WINKY
February 24th, 2009, 02:25 PM
all i could say was a good laugh and AAAAWWWWWW SH@#@$#$%@##@ hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah PWNEDZORED!!!!

WINKY
February 24th, 2009, 02:39 PM
seems that Capoeira really doesnt do much when your showing it off either... i had to watch it a few more times...

gragravar
February 24th, 2009, 02:56 PM
WOW.

Brody
February 24th, 2009, 03:38 PM
Watching it again, I realized just how absolutely SLLLLOOOOOWWWW Mr Bouncing Betty was. Suprised someone hasn't trashed either one of his knees when he had all of his weight on it for so long and left him crippled up instead of just tagging him in the head...

gragravar
February 24th, 2009, 03:53 PM
I went back and watched it again. look at ~41-43 seconds into it. there is another camera that appears on a long boom. makes it look like it may have been from a movie. you tube comments seem to indicate it is from one called never back down.

oh well, still thought it was a pretty good move

SCRubicon
February 24th, 2009, 04:16 PM
I know a guy like that, and I don't mean the guy laying down to take a nap...:D

Pathrat
February 24th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Says Brody:
"Watching it again, I realized just how absolutely SLLLLOOOOOWWWW Mr Bouncing Betty was. Suprised someone hasn't trashed either one of his knees when he had all of his weight on it for so long and left him crippled up instead of just tagging him in the head..."

Because the tagging of the head was quite effective? Why do more to wear yourself out? :D

Brody
February 25th, 2009, 06:08 AM
Heads are very hard..you generally use a harder object to hit someone on the head(steel, wood, hard plastic, bone) with other than your fist...Knees have an inherent design flaw that is very easily manipulated, especially with all of a person's weight on one of them...You never kick over waist high in a real fight for this reason...

1freaky1
February 25th, 2009, 07:17 AM
That was too funny and I do get into the fighting stuff but that was great!

Pathrat
February 25th, 2009, 10:42 PM
Heads are very hard..you generally use a harder object to hit someone on the head(steel, wood, hard plastic, bone) with other than your fist...Knees have an inherent design flaw that is very easily manipulated, especially with all of a person's weight on one of them...You never kick over waist high in a real fight for this reason...

Actually, I have taught both my kids to aim a hard kick to the outer aspect of the knee if they have to do something to get away from a person threatening to yank them or do other serious harm. Just blow that sucker right out.