PDA

View Full Version : More Videos

Brody
February 23rd, 2009, 02:28 PM
Here is a link to a video I did from running Carnage Boulder when it was a skating rink.

DETN8R: this is the one that has you doing the 360 in it...finally..

Anyway, for anyone that has been on a run with me in the last number of years, I am posting Front Range runs and all the others that I have taken videos on. The above link will get to these, so keep checking in...you are probably going to be in or more of them. I am going to be posting one or two a day until I run outta stock footage...

This one is pretty fun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RixBxfpmJvg&feature=channel_page

Chris
February 23rd, 2009, 04:04 PM
Keep them coming, I like to see everything I've missed. :p

Roostercruiser
February 23rd, 2009, 06:44 PM
jeep version of pinball . thats alot of ice

Brody
February 23rd, 2009, 07:20 PM
Bang for the buck, the Carnage Ice Run was one of the funniest and fun runs I have ever done. You got it in a nutshell with the 'pinball' statement. It was hard enough just trying to stand up....

Funrover
February 23rd, 2009, 07:25 PM
NICE!!! That was the now closed carnage right?

Brody
February 23rd, 2009, 07:29 PM
Now closed, yesirree...I don't know how many times I had run that...all year long...day and night..sad to see it get closed off...Why I don't help ANYONE to close trails! It really P***es me off!

And Cowboy...as to whether or not rock climbing is as crazy as bull riding...that is an arguable point...The ground is hard, but it sure isn't seriously trying to kill ya...it is just waiting for you to hit it real hard and splatter....

Roostercruiser
February 23rd, 2009, 07:40 PM
i guess were both a little crazy .but adrenalin is addictive