PDA

View Full Version : introduction to me

BOYoda
February 22nd, 2009, 04:49 PM
My name is Robert. I live in Colorado Springs. I recently had a solid axel and a 4 inch lift kit put on my Toyota 4Runner. I put a softtopper from a boulder company on my truck. And I love it. It lightened my weight quite a bit.

I also took off the front and rear bumper which added up to over 250 lbs. And we fabricated front and rear bumpers that were much lighter, aerodynamic, and makes the truck look more better :lol:.

see you online and on the trail

robert

Chris
February 22nd, 2009, 05:37 PM
Welcome to Front Range 4x4 Robert! Nice to have another SAS 4Runner on the board! Check out 4runner3Wheelers SAS by Addicted in the build section. It would be nice if you can make it to our first anniversary run which should have a great turnout and provide a chance to meet a bunch of FR4x4 folks.

How about some pics of you Runner? Looking forward to meeting you!

:welcome:

Brody
February 22nd, 2009, 06:12 PM
Welcome to the site! I am looking forward to some pictures of your rig!

Try to make it to the China Wall run...

SCRubicon
February 22nd, 2009, 07:44 PM
Welcome to Front Range! http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/SteveChabala/Random%20Junk/signs_38.gif

Funrover
February 22nd, 2009, 08:23 PM
Welcome man... sounds like a good rig.. the SAS really makes a difference

scoutfam
February 23rd, 2009, 07:08 AM
It's about time :lol: we need to get finished on the pretty work so we can put up some picks of your one of kind 4runner :D

Brody
February 23rd, 2009, 07:37 AM
I totally agree! We certainly need to see some SAS'd 4Runner and Toyota pick up pictures on this site! Wish I had one.....

It's about time :lol: we need to get finished on the pretty work so we can put up some picks of your one of kind 4runner :D

Just kiddin.....

scoutfam
February 23rd, 2009, 12:13 PM
I totally agree! We certainly need to see some SAS'd 4Runner and Toyota pick up pictures on this site! Wish I had one.....

Just kiddin.....
I had to give him a hard time cause this is my wrenching buddy and we have, well mostly him, been working on his rig for a while. It has come a long way and when it is done it will certainly be a one of a kind. The pics will tell the tail....

Brody
February 23rd, 2009, 04:55 PM
I had to give him a hard time cause this is my wrenching buddy and we have, well mostly him, been working on his rig for a while. It has come a long way and when it is done it will certainly be a one of a kind. The pics will tell the tail....

I love one of a kind stuff if it is functional...looking forward to the pictures...or seeing in the flesh...

4runner freak
February 23rd, 2009, 05:00 PM
Welcome Robert.
Try to come out for the China Wall trip.
It is always great to actually meet the people on this board.

Lets see the 4runner!!!:)

Pathrat
February 23rd, 2009, 08:01 PM
Welcome! :)

WINKY
February 24th, 2009, 04:21 AM
Welcome meng!!!