PDA

View Full Version : free time

WINKY
February 20th, 2009, 01:32 AM
So when i get off work i will be free all day today (friday), would anyone be interested in doing some trails? Local stuff not too hard either.. let me know who wants to go and we will plan a trail then.

randy:D

Roostercruiser
February 20th, 2009, 01:48 AM
cant wifes hurt

Funrover
February 20th, 2009, 01:51 AM
Sorry no can do!

Brody
February 20th, 2009, 04:24 AM
Already committed to house/work/job search stuff. Sorry..would've loved to go...

scout man
February 20th, 2009, 02:34 PM
if I had seen this earlier I would have been game! Might be a few of us running lefthand canyon on sunday if you are interested, although it might not be the best for your beast... read up some reviews on it and let me know if its something you'd like to try, but I hear it gets rather narrow in some spots. I am sure someone else will chime in here and let you know if its a good call for you or not.

Brody
February 20th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Post up the Left Hand Canyon as a run in the trail planning to generate some interest...

Roostercruiser
February 20th, 2009, 03:17 PM
i also need to change thermostat and hang up my exhaust and my nut spun off my front spring I bolt need to find a new one, and last but not least i need to relocate my trailer wires so i dont rip them off on the trail. :(:wrench::(. this stuff keeps getting post poned because my wife and i keep bailing people out jail twice this year alone( it bad when you got a bail bondsman on speed dial)
i wanna go wheelin and camping sooooooooooo bad but responsibalties first

WINKY
February 20th, 2009, 06:18 PM
understood :) but you wont be bailing me out of jail im a good boy :D:rolleyes:;)

WINKY
February 24th, 2009, 02:37 AM
hi everyone so i am free on sat/sun 28/1st for a trail run anyone planning one or want to plan one?

edit, i wont be free friday, im cutting springs... i have a bad memory..

Funrover
February 24th, 2009, 04:04 AM
I will be taking care of the nephew again this weekend..... I want to get out so bad right now it's pathetic!

scout man
February 24th, 2009, 08:36 PM
easy solution.. take the nephew! :D